Caring Parents❤

After the successful bone marrow transplant....imaara got absolutely fine....and she has fought her cancer....along with the help of his little angelic brother Ansh...

Zain and aditi brings imara and ansh to home

Both imaara and ansh are very weak as they have gone through major surgery.....but aditi and zain are happy....that their kids have fought this battle.....
They have finally won this battle against cancer and now both their precious gems....their kids are out of danger.

Also they welcomed their little blessings in their home.....it was him who brought smiles back on their faces....

His little feets brings all the happiness back in the house....

Aditi was holding ansh in his hands
"My baby.....my ansh...you are our saviour....aap hum sabke liye bohot precious ho...and you are truly truly....a gods gift to us....I love u ansh..."

Zain kisses ansh "Papa loves you too ansh....."

Imaara looks them giving love to ansh
"Papa...mumma....aap dono mujhe love nhi krte....?".....she makes this cute puppy face....that can melt anyone's heart....

Zain smiled "No princess.....come here"

She ran to him and he picked her up in his arms "Mumma papa aapko sabse jyaada love krte hai....khudse bhi jyada...."

Imaara : Sacchi papa...

Zain kissing his princess "Yes bacha....and papa ki to aap jaan ho....papa loves you the mostt"

Imaara : I love you too papa

"And i love you too ansh...."she kisses his brother

Aditi was feeling blessed seeing her happy family....her dream...her small family is complete now...Her loving husband and Her two cute beautiful children....her whole world lies in them Only.

After some times
Ansh started crying....uaah uaahh....uaahhh.....

Aditi got panicked "Ansh....kya hua beta.....aap aise ro kyu rhe ho...zain dekho na...ye.... ye ro kyu rha hai"

Zain "Ansh...kya hua baby....awwlele....nhi rote...."

He continous to cry....

Aditi "Dekho na zain.... ye chup hi nhi ho rha...."

Zain "Aditi shyd ise...ise bhukh lgi hogi..."

Aditi "Ha ho skta hai....main ise room me jaake feed kra deti hu.....zain tbtk tum imara ko kuch khane ko de do.....use bhi bhuk lgi hogi na...."

Zain "Haa aditi tum jao....dont worry main imara ka dhyan rkhunga"

Zain comes to imaara "Imaara....aapko bhuk lgi haii?

Imara nodded making her cute innocent puppy face

Zain "Hmmm...so meri princess ko kya khana hai aaj....btao?"

Imara exvitedly "Papa...i want to eat noodles....and chocoltate cake and ice creams...."

Zain "Huh....imaara all junk food....but beta abhi abhi to aap theek hue ho...doctor uncle ne mna kiya hai na....."

Imaara : Papa..pleaseee...plzz.plzz......

Zain made her sit on his lap
"Imaara agr mumma ko pta chl gya na ki aap ye sab demand kr rhe ho....to aapke saath saath mujhe bhi dant pdegi....."

Imaar laughs "Haww papa....u r scared of mumma...hahahha"

Zain : No....no...who said u that....I am not scared of ur mumma..