Ansh did not let her sleep

Aditi woke up in the midnight because she heard ansh crying in his crib

No matter in how much deep sleep she must be in....but a mother always get to know when her child needs her.

Zain was in deep sleep due to tiredness from his journey......he must be very tired that he did not wake up this time.

Aditi held ansh in her arms and tries to make him stop crying....

Kya hua...kya hua....awwle mera baby....nhi rote.....kya chahiye aapko....nhi rote mera bacha......chup ho jao....

He was crying.....and aditi was doing all the tricks to calm him...but he did not stop crying

She decided to wake up zain.....but then she realises that he must be very tired and waking him would mean increasing his tiredness......which is not good for his health.........so she decided not to wake him up.

She carried ansh with her in the balcony.....in the fresh air outside.....in order to make him sleep.

He fed her milk also.....but he was not at all sleepy

"So jao ansh....kya hua.....mumma ne aapko milk bhi pila diya....dekho sab so rhe hai....ab aap bhi so jao..."

She was very sleepy.......but she cant sleep until her child sleeps

She continues to play with him.....narrate lories to him....patting his back to make him sleep...

But that little prince was not in a mood to sleep

He loves teasing his mumma in the midnight...by making her awake all  night......

Next Morning⛅

Zain got up on the alarm.....and looked for aditi on the bed.....but he did not found  her.

He then looked into ansh's crib and he was also not there....

Then he looked around the room....and suddenly he saw near the balcony

He went there and saw that aditi was sleeping on the bean bag that has kept in the balcony...with ansh in her arms....sleeping peacefully in his mumma's embrace.

He saw them and thought
"Why is aditi sleeping here..?
And when did she came here.......

Zaroor ansh ne raat ko pareshan kiya hoga....pr aditi ne mujhe uthaya kyu nhiii......Ye aditi bhi na.....

He was smiling on how blessed he is to have a wife like aditi..
Who handles everything so well...

Zain thoughts
"mujhe pareshani na ho...isiliye tum balcony me aa gyi...taaki ansh ki vajah se meri neend kharab na ho ........How caring u are adi.....Thats why i love you..

He was adoring her....who was sleeping like a baby herself.....having a baby in her hand.......with all her  hairs falling on his face.

He adored ansh....who was also sleeping peacefully

"And u my naughty boy.......apne fir mumma ko pareshan kiya na..."

He picked ansh gently from her arms......and made him sleep in his crib....making sure that his sleep does not get disturbed

He then covered him with his blanket and placed a kiss on his forehead
"My naughty baby....."

And then he came back  to aditi

He sat next to her....and remove the hairs from her face...placing them behind her ears....adoring her beautiful face

He did not want to disturb her sleep...because she must have slept late in night