Naamkarann🌷

At the night

"Zain....tumne kya naam socha hai iska....?"

"Nhi aditi......abhi nhi...i will tell it tommorow only....acha tum btao tumne kya socha"

"No.......i will not tell you....main bhi kal hi btaungi.."

"Thik hai tum sochti rho......But MERI princess ka name to vhi hoga.... jo maine socha hai......"

"Accha jii......zain....tum shayad bhul rhe ho......vo meri bhi beti hai......so i will give her name"

"No....my choice of name will be finalised only....."

And they started fighting as always😂😂.......they forgot that they have a baby now....and she is sleeping

Soon she started crying....

Aditi : ohh no....ZAIN...dekha tumne utha diye ise.....itni mushkil se sulaya tha

Zain : WHAT.....maine utha diya.....chila kaun rha tha huh....?

Aditi : Accha baba ab shant ho jao.....or ise bhi shant kro.....dekho kitna ro rhi hai.....

Zain held her in his protective arms....

"No baby.....rote nhi hai...kya hua......please chup ho jao....."

But she was crying and crying only....

Zain : Aditi....dekho na....ye chup nhi ho rhi...

Suddenly aditi's eyes fall on zain.....what she saw was something unexpected......

Zain had tears in his eyes......aditi was surprised.....she realised that zain can't see his daughter crying.....
he also get tears in his eyes when he saw her crying....

Aditi : (placing her hand on his shoulder)....ZAIN....relax....vo abhi bohot choti hai....or chote bache rote hi hai......

Zain did not even realised that he had tears in his eyes...

Aditi kissed him and wiped his tear

Aditi : Zain...lao ise mujhe jo.....dont worry ye chup ho jayegi....main ise.....main ise lori sunati hu....dekhna abhi chup ho jayegi tumhari princess...

Zain placed her in aditi's arms....

Aditi started singing Lori for her......the only lori she knew is Naamkaran lori.....

So she started singing this lori for her....

Aa leke chalu tujhko....
Ek aise des me....
Aa leke chalu tujhko.....
Ek aise des me...

Milti hai jahaa khushiya..
pariyo ke bhes me...
Milti hai jaha khushiya...
Pariyo ke bhes me....

Pariyo ke bhes mee.....

After listening this lori..... she not only stops crying.....but also slept peacefully.....

Zain could not help but adore her......she is his world now.....he loves his baby more than anything else....

Aditi : Maine kaha tha na....dekho chup ho gyi.....or so bhi gyi....ab tum bhi so jao papa....

Zain : Aditi.....main kabhi bhi iski aankho me aansu nhi aane dunga....

Aditi smiles seeing zain's love for his baby........she never knew that zain will be this much emotional and caring for his baby.....she is blessed to have them....her world is complete now......