Miracle💫

Doctor asked zain to sign a document

Doc : Mr zain....you have to sign this form
Zain : "Doctor ye kya hai"

Doc : Its a consent form...which states ki agr operation ke tym patient ko kuch hota hai to hosptal is not responsible

Zain got emotional......he could not sign this form.......

Bu this tym aditi consoled him....he puts her hand on his shoulder and said :
"ZAIN...SIGN IT......DONT WORRY....TUMNE HI KAHA HAI NA......OUR KIDS OUR STRONG...THEY WILL FIGHT.....AND NOW I ALSO BELIEVE that....that EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE"

Zain had tears : Aditi...i....i cant..cant sign this...this form......what if....if......no...i cant

Aditi : Zain....just do this....i have full faith in god.....bharosa rkho zain.....and we have this last option

(It was hard for him....but with teary eyes and aditi's faith he signed the paper)

And hand over it to doctor

Zain looked into aditi's eyes....

And hugged her

This time aditi is very strong.....and very positive.....

Aditi : Zain.... I know...i know...how difficult it is for both of us...but ab bhagwan ne hume bohot dukh de diye....ab unhe hume khushiya deni hogi.......

She showed full faith in god

As it is said....if a women is determined....she can bring the life back......she can do anything for the sake of her husband and her childrens.....

A women has this special power.....with which she can breaks mountains also ... if needed.

And Aditi is also one powerful women.... Although she is bit emotional.....but SHE IS STRONG...SHE KNOWS HOW TO PROTECT HER CHILDREN

Aditi cupped his face : Zain...look at me....sab kuch thik hoga aaj.......i will never let my children suffer.....

Zain nodded

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

*Operatiom starts*

A hard and most difficult day for adiza
......

Zain was very restless...while he was constantly walking here and there....

And aditi was in front of GOD....PRAYING FOR THE SAFETY OF HER KIDS

She prayes :
"GOD......aapne mujhe jitne dukh diye....jitne imtihan liye...maine seh liye...or haske unka samna kiya....lekin ab baat mere bachho ki hai.....AAPKO CHAMATKAR KRNA HOGA.....aapko unhe sahi salamat lana hoga......

She cries in front of god :

" VO MASOOM NANHI SI JAAN....meri bachhi zindagi or maut se lad rhi hai......

Or ansh....mera ansh.......jisne abhi thik se apni aankhe bhi nhi kholi.......use itna dard sehna pad rha hai.....

Mere dono masoom bacho ki jaan bacha lo bhagwaan......pleaseee "

Hours passes by......operatiom was running....making adiza more and more restless.....

AFTET 6 HOURS LONG

Doctor came out

With tears in their eyes but Hope in their hearts....Adiza ran to him.....holding each others hands.....

Doctor :
"I CANT BELIEVE....ITS A MIRACLE......operation was successful........IMARA IS ABSOLUTELY FINE...."

Adiza relaxed and a billion dollar smile swept their faces...

Zain cried with emotions and happiness : DOCTOR...IMARA...MERI..MERI DAUGHTER.....vo...VO BILKUL THEEK HAI NA....VO THIL HO GYI....

Doc : Yes Mr Zain....your daughter has fought her disease...she is fine....and i must say SHE IS A REAL FIGHTER.....

Aditi smiled and hugged zain : ZAIN...HUMARI...HUMARI IMARA....

Zain : HAA ADITI....HUMARI IMARA....VO BILKUL THIK HO GYII...

Aditi panicked and broke the hug
: Doctor....ANSH...MERA...MERA ANSH...vo K...k...kaISA HAI....

Doctor : Mrs Imam.....he is weak right now.....But He is safe.....AMD HE IS REAL MAN I MUST SAY.....HE ALSO FAUGHT TILL THE END...AND SURVIVED.....

And that was it.....adiza happiness has no bounds.......their happiness was on ninth cloud.......

They were falling short of words to express their happiness...both there kids were fine....

Zain : Ya allah.....tera lakh lakh shukr....meri zindagi...mere bache.....dono salamat hai.....

Aditi thanked god : Thankyou so much god......aapne mera vishwas sach kr diya......thank u thank u sooo much...

Zain thanked doctor :
Thank u so much doctor.....its all because of you.

Doctor : Its okay Mr Zain...and we are also happy......these kids are very precious......and i must say...you both have two beautiful gems in your life......They are adorable.

Zain : Thank you doctor....thank you so much

After two days.....
Evrything is fine......ansh and imara both were brought home SAFE AND ALL HEALTHY

Ansh was welcomed by family.....and he is true angel in their life.....WHO CAME AND FILLED THEIR LIVES WITH HAPPINESS

Aditi holding ansh : MY Baby.....aapne humare saare pain finish kr diye....aap humare liye ek angel bnke aaye ho....I love you

Zain kissed ansh : PAPA LOVES YOU TOO ANSH.....

Imara : Mumma....papa.....aap mujhe love nhi krte..?

Adiza smiled

Zain : No my princess....idhar aao

She came and zain picked her up in his arms.... "PAPA MUMMA...AAPKO SABSE JYADA LOVE KRTE HAI....SACHII...KHUDSE BHI JYADA"

they kisses imaraa.....

Imara kisses ansh " I LOVE YOU LITTLE BROTHER.....❤"