5 years leap......

*5 years later*

5 years have passed since Imara....the precious soul of zain and aditi was born.

Undoubtedly she is the apple of their eyes.

Their day starts with her innocence and ends also with her cute pretty smile.

Zain is now a big rich businessman.......4 years back he left acting and decided to have his own business.
Now he is really successful businessman and a loving husband and father too.

Aditi on the other hand runs an NGO.

She works in an ngo as a trusty and manager.....but most of the time she is busy with imara as she is her utmost priority.

Imara wents to play school.....she is 5 years old and very naughty but innocent child.

She loves her papa the most......as he fulfils her each n every demand.
She loves to eat chocolates and playing with her mumma and papa.

Zain and aditi are also very dotting parents.

They loved their child the most.
They make sure that they spend time with imara despite their work.

They treat their imara just like a Princess❤

Zain still cannot see her in any pain or tears....
Whenever she gets ill.....zain takes care of her whole night and never sleeps........and next day he himself gets ill.

So apparently  aditi who has two kids now....one is her husband Zain and other one is imara.She  takes care of both of them.

Her two pieces of heart💖 whome she loves more than herself.

Its been 5 years and their house is full of happiness.......chirpiness of imara......morning romance of adiza......playing and laughing with imara.......and their memories are endless.

They have captured all their memories in the form of pics and family photoframes....Their house is full of imara and their pics❤

But who knew that destiny is playing  some other games with them......who knew that one day their life will take a major turn.....and who knew that one day adiza will have to face most challenging face of their life.

*********************************

Hi guys
Hope you like this brief intro about the upcoming episodes

*Before proceeding further episodes i will like to clear that....everything will be just fictional*

Some episodes may hurt you......but trust me at the end you will gonnna love this new track as it is going to be full of emotions , challenges , pain , sacrifice but with lots of love.

Stay tuned
💜