Cute photoshoot❤

After 3 months

*some loud sounds coming from adiza room*

Aditi was shouting on zain : Zain...ansh yhi outfit pehnega...ye kitna soft stuff hai...

Zain argued to her : Vo mera beta hai......Zain Imam ka......koi class to hona chahiye.....after all uska first photoshoot hai....

Aditi : Zain......vo abhi chota hai.....apna class apne pass rkho tum...samjhe...mere bete ko ye sab mat sikhao...

Zain : Ansh mera beta hai....vo vhi pehenega jo maine choose kiya hai..smjhi tum....

Aditi again shouted : Tum chup ho jao.....vo vhi pehenega jo main laayi hu uske liye......vo mera beta hai

Zain : Nhii.....or tum hmesha mujhse ladti kyu rehti ho....god kitna irritate krti ho........

Aditi gets angry : Hawww....ab tumhe main irritating lagti hu...uggh...tum bilkul badal gye ho....stupid imam.....

Zain : K...k...k..k...kya kaha tumne......Tumne mujhe stupid kaha....meri baat to sunti ho nhiii....or mujhe sunati rehti ho...

So......
3 months have passed.....Imara and ansh have cured well by the time.....as adiza have taken good care of them and showered all their love on the two of them❤

Ansh is 3 months old now.......
And Adiza has planned to do a cute photoshoot of their kids imara and ansh.

Talking about the argument or the fight that was going on between adiza.........so they were arguing over ansh's outfits......but soon there little argument turned into a tom and jerry fight...as always...😂😂

Imara was running to there room......suddenly she heard the door bell and turned back....

In the meanwhile the servant opened the door

Imara smiled seeing the person on the door and shouted aloud :
"Abhi chachuuu......"

She immediately ran to him

Abhi picked her up in his arms
"Heyy my doll.....muaahhh.....kaise ho aap....."

Imara : Main acchi hu chachu....

Abhi : Mumma papa kaha hai....

Imara : Chachu aap mujhse milne aaye ho.....ya mumma papa se...?

Abhi : Arew meri jaan.....ofcourse aapse.....main to aapse milne aaya hu.....

They were talking and laughing when they heard adiza fighting....

Abhi : Arew ye awaaz kaha se aa rhi hai...

Imara placed her hand on her forehead : Offo mumma papa phir se fight kr rhe hai....

Abhi laughed seeing her cute atics
"Chlo dekhte hai.....ki ab aapke mumma papa kyu lad rhe hai...."

They both reached adiza room...and were shocked to see the state of their room.....clothes were lying here and there.........The whole room has turned into a mess....just like a room of a teenager....completely messed up

Adiza were continuously arguing and fighting.....while our little prince ansh was laughing lying in his cradle...waitching his parents fighting.......

Abhi and imara were also watchinh them standing near the door...

Imara silently asked abhi
"Abhi chachu.....mumma papa pehle bhi aise ladte the kya......?"

Abhi answered her
"Yes doll.....ye tumhara mom or dad....hamesha se aise hi ladte hai....ye dono kabhi nhi badlenge"