The Flannan Isles lighthouse disappearances

Reality, one day you're here and the next day you're gone.
Well that's exactly what happened to a few men who were taking care of a lighthouse.
I doubt they knew what was coming their way, read on to find out about this mystery... That hasn't been solved.

In 1900, three keepers of the Flannan Isles Lighthouse off the west coast of Scotland disappeared under the strangest of circumstances.

The lighthouse was manned by a three-person team (Thomas Marshall, James Ducat, and Donald MacArthur), with a fourth man rotating in from shore. On Boxing Day (December 26) of 1900, the relief keeper arrived to find none of the lighthouse keepers present. The only sign that anything was amiss was an overturned chair near the kitchen table. No bodies were ever found, which has led to endless speculation. Theories range from drownings to abduction by foreign spies, a ghost ship, or a giant sea monster. Whatever happened back in December 1900 at the Flannan Isles Lighthouse, we may never know.

My conclusion

This is just information summarised, if you are intrigued by this mystery, you can go on and find out the entire story on the net.

There must've been a struggle or either the men tried to flee from someone or something as the chair was overturned.

This isn't something normal, people think it's UFO's etc... We may never know what happened to those men that night.