The black mausoleum

The first time I read this, it confused me a little, but it's worth reading and finding out more about.

Located in Greyfriars Kirkyard, a cemetery located in Edinburgh, Scotland, the Black Mausoleum is the resting place of Sir George Mackenzie. He was lord advocate for Charles II, responsible for persecuting the Covenanters, a group of Presbyterians. Since he was the reason for hundreds of deaths while they were imprisoned, Mackenzie earned the name “Bloody Mackenzie.” Upon his death in 1691, he was buried in Greyfriars Kirkyard, and nothing notable happened for centuries.

However, beginning in 1999, sightings of a poltergeist, as well as a number of “cold spots” and visible burns and bruises, have been claimed by visitors to the graveyard. Nearly 450 witnesses have come forward, with over 100 having apparently fainted while on the grounds. Richard Felix, of the British paranormal documentary show Most Haunted, has called it “one of the most convincing supernatural cases of all time.”[8] Mackenzie’s grave was eventually sealed up, but the attacks kept happening. To date, no explanation has been proven, with psychosomatic and hysterical reactions cited as the most likely culprit.

My conclusion
Uh uh, we have alot of skeptical people In society who wouldn't give mysteries like this a second glance.
The attacks are still happening and we don't know why, there are many theories on the net,do check them out.