Chapter Six: Fate, You Slut! Stop Fucking Around

A/N: Hey guys! :D So this was relatively quick right? Anyway, please spread around the message to people to read TED if you like it! x

Make sure to follow me to receive news about the latest updates and whatnot! Also, VOTE/COMMENT?

Happy Reading! (:

Several rounds took place and the most obnoxious dares were posed. Susan muttered, "I have been scarred," when Jake was finished with his lap dance but she remained silent after that. I don't know if she was referring to the holistic experience or just the Simpsons figures on his boxers, but either made perfect sense.

Jake instinctively sought for revenge so I had to seduce Nate in one of the rounds. This was beyond disturbing, even though Nate's drunk self thoroughly enjoyed the show. Chloe naturally didn't seem pleased.

The bottle landed on Lewis again. He had received very few dares because he chose to answer a truth, each time.

Right on cue, he mumbled, "Truth."

"Wuss!" I coughed out under my breath. He shot me a look but I gave him a sickly sweet smile.

Glaring at me, he amended, "Fine, dare."

"That's more like it." Nate sounded excited, rubbing his palms with determination. "I dare you–"

This better be good. We had twenty rounds of pent up action to make up for.

"...to steal something from the closest 7/11."

Lewis looked like the fear of God had just been put in him. There was no way he was going ahead with this. It was one thing to do a little strip tease for your classmates, but felony was no joking matter.

"Preferably more booze," Nate added with a grin. It was good to see the happy Nathaniel, but that was probably the alcohol talking.

I started reasoning with the group, "How about we not break more than one law per dare–"

Lewis abruptly got to his feet and went out the door. There was an awkward silence for a moment because it appears none of the others thought Lew would go through with this either.

"Someone has to make sure he actually follows through!" Jake buzzed, and got to his feet. They were both too drunk to drive. This couldn't be another law that we would break!

Were we going for some sort of a record tonight?

"Designated driver!" I shouted out before chasing the boys down the hall.

It was past midnight but the party was still picking up. People were streaming into the place and the apartments were finally feeling crammed. Thankfully, I didn't have to get home tonight because Mom wasn't on call. We usually avoided any run-ins with Jamie when there was drinking involved, so I had planned to crash at Nate's or Jake's place anyway.

Hopping into Jake's Corvette, I sped onto the highway. The town was dead quiet and everything seemed closed for the night. We reached an exit motel a few miles away that had a small 7/11 and an adjacent gas station.

"Showtime," I beamed, pointing the store to Lewis.

I parked the car conveniently for a getaway as Lewis strode in. His body showed no signs of balance so I sincerely hoped that he would return in one piece. We decided that Jake and I should patiently wait here because this was bound to turn ugly. Lewis wasn't exactly a criminal mastermind, and apparently, we were hungry for a high-speed car chase.

"Guess who already confessed to liking Nate," I said with a smug grin.

The corners of Jake's lips twitched as they curled into a small smile. "That lucky bastard. He owes us a Bugati or something."