t h i r t y - t h r e e

!warning!
graphic content ahead

i got up to watch the disaster between you and her that was happening outside.

you were shouting swear words and screaming.

she was reciprocating what you said.

as i started to walk,the floor felt like quick sand with each step i took feeling heavier and heavier.

i was concentrating so hard on walking that i didn't realize my eyes were streaming tears and blood was sliding down my thighs.

half way to the door, everything got quiet.

and for a second peace occupied my mind.

but that soon was replaced by the realization of how fast my world was spinning.

it was as if the world turned to everything and nothing at once.

i tried to make my way back to my bed but it was too late- the demons got to me first.

my body collapse into the pool of blood that was running down my thighs.

i tried my best to scream for help but all that came out was a slight whisper.

as my vision started to fade, i could see a figure rushing to me.

as my senses slid away, i could feel the figure shaking me relentlessly, heavy tears dripping on my face.

as my hearing faded, i could hear a faint
" i love you," from a familiar voice that i fell in love with since high school.

the voice turned into an urgent call for help from the doctor and nurses.

hey joji, did that really happen?

or was that just my memory playing pretend.