1.0

"Let us go!" Daphne and I screamed in unison as the Luna ghost had us under his arm, flying around the abandon toy factory. "Okay. Now I have a bad wedge." I complained in discomfort. "Fred, Velma!" Daphne looked to the gang, whilst trying to get out of the Luna Ghost 's grasp. "Get us out of here! This creep keeps grabbing-" Daphne gasped.

On the catwalks, Velma could see what all was going on below. "Jinkies!" Grabbing her walkie-talkie "Fred, come in." Down below on the ground, Fred was armed with a firehose swinging it around, with his headset on. "Fredster here, Velms." He answered. Stopping at the mirror in front of him, checking himself out.

"Daphne and Rosie have been caught by the Luna Ghost, but they're okay. " Velma said updating the two. "When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Rosie and Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel...".

"Then, you'll active the conveyor belt, spilling the vat of oil onto the floor." Fred interrupted

Just then the Luna Ghost appeared, Fred and Velma quickly hid from the sight of the Luna Ghost as he stood near the barrel.

The Luna Ghost looked around and spotted what looked like a tail sticking out of the barrel, shaking. "Like chill out Scooby Doo. Stop shaking!" Shaggy whispered to Scooby. "Rey. Rhat's rou." Scooby said. As both were unaware of the Luna Ghost. "Oh, right. It's me. Sorry." Shaggy apologized. Suddenly the Luna Ghost shot a jet of fire at Scooby's tail, burning it.

Shooting out of the barrel and putting the fire out from his tail, Scooby sighed from relief. Only to get hit in the head with the lid of the barrel. Rubbing his head he looked up and saw the Luna Ghost staring straight at him. "Boo." The ghost said in a deep voice, scaring Scooby.

Shaggy then popped up from the barrel unaware of the Luna Ghost behind him. "Scooby-Doo! What are you doing man?" He whispered to the Great Dane. Scooby pointed behind Shaggy and rolled his eyes back. and starting to imitate a ghost. Finally Shaggy caught on to what he was trying to say. "Oh, boy. Like there's a ghost right behind me isn't there?" Shaggy squeak, looking scared.

"Ruh huh." Scooby nodded. Shaggy slowly turned around as his eyes widen at the sight of the Luna Ghost. The Luna Ghost raised his hand towards his mouth preparing to shot fire again. "Run!" they shouted, ducking back into the barrel just in time, as the fire flamed above the barrel. Velma quickly turned on the conveyor belt as it moved, and the vat of oil fell onto the ground. Unfortunately, it didn't fall anywhere near the feet of the Luna Ghost but around the barrel. "Ro. Rhaggy Ro." Scooby told Shaggy as his head pooped up from the top and Shaggy's legs fell from the bottom.

"Fred, Now!" Velma ordered as Shaggy ran away. "I've got him." Fred turned around the corner but was knocked down by Shaggy and Scooby. As the Luna Ghost was flying away, Fred shot the fire hose, missing the ghost and hitting Velma instead. Stumbling she fell off the catwalk, but a chain tangled around her leg stopped her from hitting the ground.

"Velma," Daphne screamed, worried for her best friend she let go of the trap and landed on Fred. At that moment I managed to kick the Luna Ghost so he let go of Daphne causing her to fall into a box of action figures. "Rose!", Daphne screamed trying to grab my leg so I would escape the Luna Ghost's clutches as well. She missed and fell safely in a box before running to help me.

"Where's the ghost?" Shaggy asked as he and Scooby ran. "Rit's behind us!" Scooby looked back before looking ahead again. "Raggy, rate board." He warned. Shaggy stumbled on the skateboard. Soon ridding up slopes and rapes along the machine, breaking the front of the barrel. Now being able to see Shaggy spotted a large crushing machine ahead. "Rhaggy." Scooby whimpered. Shaggy looked around for an escape, a hook. "Grab the hook," Shaggy screamed holding on to Scooby. Shaggy and Scooby swung away, leaving the skateboard to crush into pieces.