1.1

2 Years Later

"ELLE!", fans scream as I walk out of the stadium I just had a concert in, "Can I get your autograph?", my bodyguard pushes them away as I walk into the limo waving the reporters away, "Would you allow me to ask you a few questions"

The limo pulls off as I take a deep breath I didn't realize I had been holding in. It had been 2 years since the gang broke up. Daphne and I decided that we should take lessons in all the martial arts so that we would no longer have someone save us. We drifted apart once we completed all of our classes though since we were doing different things but we still talk since we are the closest in the Blake family.

Daphne now is making her own makeup line which is all natural. I, on the other hand, became an international pop star. I know it sounds crazy but, an old friend of mine, Bobby, in high school became a really big Hollywood producer and suggested that I come in and make a single one day. I took his advice and became an overnight sensation. I came to the studio the next day and they added rose streaks in my hair and told me that my stage name would be Elle.

I love my career and my band 'Elle and the Jems' but I still miss Mystery Inc.

My limo stops at my penthouse and I walk inside. I am stopped by an attractive young man who is wearing a tropical shirt, "Roselle Blake?"

I reply with a small yes before curiously eyeing the paper in his hands. He hungrily looks me up and down before I snap my fingers in his face making him focus. "It is a letter from Mr. Monavarious, requesting your immediate presence at his theme park Spooky Island. He would like you to help solve a mystery."

I bite my lip eyeing the yellow envelope he is trying to give me. I am hesitant to solve a mystery without the gang but excited to get back into mystery solving. I decided that it would be fun to take a break and since my last concert was today, I don't see the harm in going. I grab the envelope telling him thank you before walking away not looking back although I can feel his gaze on my back. I go up to my penthouse and begin to pack for my trip.

I call Daphne and she told me that she got the same letter. We both decided to meet up at her house and go to the airport together.

-.~*~.-

The next morning I put on my pink trench coat and, I have the doorman bring down all my trunks before heading to Daphne's house. We both go to the airport in my limo catching up on the way. We eventually make it through security and baggage with ease. Well, as much ease as you can have with twelve trunks each.

We finally make it to our gate and are about to go on the plane before we are stopped by an attendant with lipstick on her teeth, "I am sorry, we have a max. of one carry on and you two girls have fourteen total." She told us with a slight glare spitting on our face when she said the word 'total'.

I was about to argue when suddenly I am surrounded by a group of fans and a few reporters I yell to Daphne, "Daph can you handle her" before I begin to try to diffuse the crowd by signing autographs and ignoring reporters as I wait for the security guards to calm the crowd. I am about to sign another fan's autograph before I hear my name being called out by a familiar voice.

I look over the people to see Fred and Velma. He quickly pushes through the crowd being pushed back by fans. I walk towards him as the security guards finally come to handle the fans.

"Rosie!" He sounds surprised as I walk up to him. "Fred?" I smile walking towards him shortly forgetting our feud. "It's great to see you again."

Fred smiled as he hugged me. "So how have things been?" I ask him with a smile. "Great actually," he says letting go. I go to hug Velma as well, missing my old friends.