2.1

"...The higher the pedestal, the harder the fall. And Mystery Inc. fell far, in the embarrassing debacle that tarnished the once-great gang." Heather Jasper-Howe said on the TV next morning, We all watched embarressed and angry, "It was an utter disaster as the members of the gang were seen here causing untold damage to Coolsville's hottest new tourist attraction, which took a full two years to complete. When asked for comment, Fred Jones, leader of Mystery Incorporated, had this to say...'Little old Coolsville can solve its problems without us any day .'"

"I didn't say that!" Fred shouted at the tv before looking at me, "I mean...I did but...that's out of context!"

"...this is Heather Jasper-Howe, disillusioned from Coolsville-" Velma gets up and turnes off the TV knowing it was not helping anybody in the room feel better.

"It's all my fault." Velma sighed looking at the tv. "I'm the one who told Scooby and Shaggy to go get the ropes!"

"No, Velma. It's my fault." Daphne retorted. "I should've checked that they were tied before I let go."

"It's my fault, too." Fred said, standing up, and turning to his teammates. "We all know how Shaggy and Scooby can be."

"Hey it is nobody's fault", I tell them trying to stop them from hurting themselves and talk about Shaggy and Scooby.

Fred nodded although I know he didn't believe what I just said, "We just need to stay strong, and in control, and work fast."

"Come on, gang. Let's get to the lab." Velma said as we all went into lab. "We'll figure a way out of this Jurassic jumble."

I began to research the genetic sequence of the pterydactal scale Velma found at my desk. My computer finally finished loading giving me the genetic sequence which I quickly printed before Shaggy and Scooby walked in looking like fools.

"Right, like, it's time to solve the mystery. Let's kick this investigation up to an 11!" Shaggy said.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Fred amusedly asked turning his chair next to me as I got up and looked at Scooby's shoes. Scooby was wearing Velma's sweater and my shoes!!

"We figured the first step in solving a mystery... would be to wear the right attire. I'm sorry, Rose, but your go-go boots didn't fit...me!" Shaggy said as Scooby showed the boots off to the gang. "Scooby! Those so don't go with that sweater! And you better be wearing socks." I scolding him while he began to look at his outfit, "Really? Hmm."

A paper printed out of the printer and Shaggy took it. "Ahhh clues. Alas What are these strange markings" he said as Fred grabbed it and turned it the right way. "Words" Fred said as he handed it back to Shaggy. "Ah words. Scooby Doo take notes." Shaggy said. Scooby pulled out a notebook and began to furiously take notes.
T

"C'mon you chickens. Quit goofing around" Velma said before taking the paper out of Shaggy's hands. "It came back positive. It's a real pterodactyl scale" Velma told me after she looked at the results.

"Precisely!", Shaggy says not knowing what he is talking about.

"That masked figure was out to humiliate us", Fred mumbles angry.

"Maybe it's someone we unmasked" Daphne said heading to the computer.

"But who would be able to make a real Pterodactyl Ghost?" Velma asked as I began to research the ability to create monsters.

Daphne pulled her hair behind her ear and smiled as she brought up a picture of the original Pterodactyl ghost, "The original Pterodactyl Ghost, Dr. Jonathan Jacobo"