2.0

Tonight is the official opening of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum which would be featuring Mystery Inc.'s feats. We were all invited as special guests to the opening so now we were sitting in the mystery limo discussing the big night ahead. It has been two years since the gang got together and Fred and I became an official couple and things have been amazing.

I squeezed Fred's hands trying to get to calm down, excited to be able to walk down the red carpet as Mystery Inc. instead of 'Elle and the Jems'. My band ended after we decided to become Mystery Inc. again.

Fred gives me a pained look as I slowly loosen my tight grip on his arms, "I'm sorry I am just so excited!"

Fred laughed kissing my forehead before going to kiss my lips, I blush causing Daphne to stop talking to Velma and groan, "No PDA in front of the older sister, Frederick" I giggle moving away from Fred while he groans and wraps his arm around me pulling me closer causing me to blush bright red because he rests his warm hands on my bare back. I begin to focus my eyes on Scooby and Shaggy fighting over a sandwich before the limo stops.

Fred walks out of the van first holding his hand out to help me out the limo. I walk into view of the fans and paparazzi allowing my dress to fully be seen in all its glory. It is a backless, baby pink, satin, original that blends with my blonde/ rose gold streaked hair which was down in large curls. Fred's fans begin to run up to him causing me to walk to Daphne posing for the camera before two beautiful young girls come up to us giving us roses. We gladly take them showing our appreciation before we walk to our fans. I spot mine wearing pink and white and walk up to them to greeting three teens who were asking for autographs which I gladly signed giving them small hugs, before Fred came from behind me and guided me to the museum.

I hug his side before Heather Jasper-Howe runs in front of us, "Can I have a word with Coolsville's hottest detectives?"

"Sure", Fred begins to smile at the camera. I grab his hand and begin to pull him away knowing Heather always tries to cause chaos, "Well there you have it. That's your word. Come on, dear, we are late."

Heather stops us again, having the camera face us before flirtatiously holding Fred's arm, "Heather Jasper-Howe, here, at the grand opening of the new Coolsoniam Criminology Museum with our guests of honor, the master detectives of Mystery Inc...So, Rose, we have to know what is it like to give up your entire singing career to finally be with Fred Jones?" I am shocked by her intrusive question although I don't show it.

"I am happy to be with Fred and as much as I loved my singing career, I love solving mysteries with the gang more", I honestly tell her which seems to annoy her since that is not the reaction she wanted. She turns to Fred, "With all your success will you still have time for us in little old Coolsville?"

Fred replied, "Of course, little old Coolsville can solve its problems without us but, we'll always be here to help. The people of Coolsville are the best in the universe!!"

Everyone cheers before we walk into the museum. I look at the beautiful set up of the opening and begin to follow Fred who is guiding Heather through the exhibits.

"Fred, can you please explain some of the exhibits?" Heather Jasper-Howe batted her eyelashes at Fred while;e I simply smiled at her. "Absolutely," Fred replied, "Mystery Inc. is proud to donate the costumes we unmasked in the past."

"Like the Black Knight Ghost." Daphne pointed to the black ghost armor, with a sword in its hands. "Our very first case," Fred added. I smile remembering Daph and I got caught simply because we leaned on a wall.

"The 10,000 Volt Ghost." Velma showed the orange electric ghost, which had lights inside it. "Yeah." Scooby proudly nodded to the cameraman.

"The Skeleton Men, and the dreaded Pterodactyl Ghost," Daphne added, as she pointed to the one-eyed skeletons, and the green humanoid dinosaur that was hard to defeat. "We have donated some of the costumes of our most ridiculous foes," Velma said. "Like Chickenstein." She pointed to the exhibit. "Velma, can we get you with a shot next to the Black Knight?" A reporter asked as Velma did agree.