Prologue

| Luke |

I was walking to school while listening to music. This is pretty much a normal day for me: wake up, go to school, go home, eat, sleep. Repeat.

I'm not that popular, but I don't really mind. I have a small group of friends which I'm happy with. There's Jake, my best friend, I've known him since we were born, since our mothers were pretty much best friends. He's the smart one in the group like the more mature. And then there's Kian, who Jake and I have known since preschool, he's kind of the flirt of the group, as in he gets all the girls. Not that he's a player or anything, he's had like two girlfriends. And then there's just Sam and Nick, we became friends in freshman year.

I got to school at 7:50 and school started at 8:00. Perfect timing. I saw Jake and Sam next to their lockers and I headed over there:

"Hey guys." I said nodding at them.

"Hey Luke." Sam said nodding back.

"What's up bro?" Jake said with a weird accent.

I chuckled a bit and said "Anyways, what's going on?"

"Some people are saying that there's a new girl." Jake said

"Seriously?" I was shocked, it's rare in our school to have a new student during the year. But I guess since we we're only in September, it was okay.

"Yep, heard she's hot." we heard someone say, we turned around and sawKian.

"Only you would say something like that Kian." Sam said chuckling a bit.

"Shut up Sam." Kian said dismissing him.

"Hey guys! Whatsup?" we turned our backs and saw Nick.

"New girl." We answered. Nick frowned at that, clearly confused.

Just as we said that we saw a girl walk by us. It had to be her. I had never seen her before. She was breathtaking. And I'm not lying when I say that. Or being cheesy. I felt something in my stomach I had never felt before. I was brought back to reality by Sam slapping me on the arm:

"Dude! What was that for?" I said frowning.

"Flies would have gone into your mouth" Sam answered.

I sarcastically laughed and said "Hilarious Sam"

"Hey I got an idea!" screamed Kian, which caused people passing by to look at us weirdly.

"Kian you don't need to scream." Nick said.

"Yes I do, especially if the idea is as great as mine." Kian answered haughtily.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Wait I'll text you guys." he said while taking his phone out.

He typed the message and sent it, the others' phones rang which meant they had received the message, but mine didn't.

"Um Kian, I think you forgot to send it to me." I said suddenly becoming nervous.

He smirked "Oh did I?"

The guys had all finished reading the text, lifted their heads and smirked.

"What is going on?" I said now nervous.

"Well since you seem to be so fond of the new girl. We have a challenge for you" Kian continued smirking, does he ever stop? "You're going to make her fall in love with you by the end of December, and if you succeed, well you'll be popular..." Kian was a bit more popular than us, meaning he had banged Jane Link, the most popular girl in school, also the big bitch, which meant he had connections to the popular crowd.

I thought about it for a while, she was beautiful and if I made her fall in love with me, I'd be popular and I'd have a girlfriend. My senior year would be perfect.

Then I said the one word that changed my life:

"Deal."

A/N:

Edited: 02.08.2015