Chapter 6

| Luke |

The date was over and I was driving April home. I had learned so much about her, and it just made me feel even worse about this bet. I mean I wish I could call it off but I'm pretty sure the guys would just think I'm a pussy or something. They just wouldn't understand.

"Luke?" I heard April softly say. God even her voice was amazing.

"Yeah?" I asked not taking my eyes off the road.

"Did you hear what I just said?" She asked.

Shit I should really stop zoning out, its ruining my life.

"Sorry I wasn't listening, what did you say?" I asked.

"I said that you missed my house, like 14 minutes ago" she started laughing at me.

I started blusing like crazy, I hadn't realized that we had passed her house. I was practically going in circles for exactly 14 minutes. Way to make a great impression Luke.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't notice." I said still blushing.

"It's okay, I was enjoying watching you think. It's quite amusing." She said smirking.

"You like watching me?" I asked cockily.

She blushed and said: "Well - I mean - oh shut up."

We finally arrived at her house and I stopped the car. I thought she would get out but she didn't. 

For a couple of minutes, no one was talking. You could hear faintly Ed Sheeran playing on the radio.

"I had fun Luke." She told me while looking straight ahead.

"I did too April." I told her looking at her.

She turned to look at me. 

And for a few minutes: that was it. We just stared into each other's eyes. I started to lean in, when she stopped me.

"Luke, you're a great guy, but I want to take things slow please. Not that I don't like you, that's not it, it's just we've only known each other for a week." She rambled.

"April, it's okay, don't worry. I get it. " I smiled. "But just to know, how much time, will I have to suffer?"

She started thinking and playfully smirking. God, she's so attractive when she smirks.

"2 weeks." she said looking at me.

"2 weeks?!" I said faking shock for her, though I was actually shocked.

"Yep." She smiled and took off her seatbelt. "Bye Luke." She kissed my cheek and got out of the car.

2 weeks.

Today was October 17th.

2 weeks meant October 31st. Halloween. Oh god.

| April |

I went inside and saw Cameron asleep with Orange is the New Black on the television. I'm not 100% fond of that show, I mean I have nothing against it but I find it a bit weird. Cameron is obsessed with it though.

I went into my room and closed the door. I changed into my pajamas and put my hair into a extremely messy bun. I took off all my makeup and then looked at myself in my full length mirror. I started making weird faces and poses since I was kind of bored.

I wasn't skinny but I wasn't fat either. I just as my mom would say "curvy".

Someone knocked onto my door.

"Come in" I said going towards my bed.

I heard the door open, I turned around and saw my mom. I grinned and went to give her a hug. I don't see my mom as much as I'd want to, she's a lawyer and has a lot of work. But she's still the best mom ever.

"Hi honey, how's it going with school? Cameron told me you went on a date, come on details!" My mom rambled a bit.

I chuckled, sometimes my mom was practically a teenager.

"The school's okay, I made lots of friends. This girl named Lauri, she's really nice and yes I went on a date. His name's Luke, and he's really sweet, but I don't know. After Leo, I'm not exactly jumping at the idea of dating again you know?" I told her, biting my lip.

"I understand honey, he sounds like a great guy. Just don't forget to tell him that your father is in the military, that way he'll know that if he hurts you, he won't live very long." She said stating the obvious.

We laughed and then my mom told me that she was tired and wanted to go sleep.

After she left, I checked my phone and I had a message from Luke:

Luke: heyy

I smiled at his cuteness.

Me: helloo

Luke: how are you ?

Me: great u?

Luke: oh don't tell me you're one of those girls who writes u instead of you

Me: yep and proud 😁

Luke: ew I have a crush on a girl who doesn't know how to spell

I blushed at that. I already knew he had a crush on me but I was still wondering why.

Me: live with it ;)

Luke: you're annoying

Me: yeah and ur cute what's new?

Luke: you think I'm cute?

Me: no i just said you were for no reason -.-

Luke: ouch

Luke: that hurt Sanders

Me: whatcha gunna do about it rivers?

Luke: wait impatiently to kiss you

Me: aww

Luke: what are you doing for All Hallows' Eve?

Me: u could've just said halloween ya know

Luke: wanted to be original

Me: nice try

Me: cam's probably throwing a party

Luke: ooh can I come?

Me: no stay out and don't come back

Luke: 😭😭

Me: 😃😃

Me: ofc ur invited dumbo

Luke: yayy

Me: ugh ur such a child

Luke: I'm your child 😉

Luke: wait that's really wrong

Me: 😂😂

Me: well Luke i need to go sleep so byee

Luke: goodnight babe xx

Me: goodnight xx

————————————

Finally updated 🙏

Hope you enjoyed please like, vote and comment and I'll see you next time!

Yours truly, Alya xxx

Edited: 17.04.2015