Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't updated in sooo long, but it's hard to balance school and stuff so sorry here ya go anyways! 

Thanks for 51 reads I'm so happpaaaiiii :D

——————————————————-

| April | 

During Art class, Lauri and I just basically got to know each other. She told me she has an older brother named Kian, has two dogs, a boyfriend named Kale who's a sophomore, loves shopping with a passion and also loves surfing. I told her about my past, about Leo, and basically everything. It was fun and I can actually consider her as a person that I could tell anything to. 

I don't even know what we're going to study this year in art but whatever, I got myself a new best friend so who cares.

I asked her about what kind of guy Luke is, and she said that he's a pretty sweet guy and that I shouldn't have anything to worry about. I should have to worry about her brother, Kian, though who's a big player. 

She asked me if I wanted to come to her house after school and I said yes since I was in no position to say no to a new friend. After a few other classes, where the teachers just basically explained what we we're going to do this year in their class and how we were going to be graded, it was time to go to Lauri's house. 

I met up with her a her locker, she asked me if I was ready to go, to which I nodded.

We got out of school, and she told me we had to meet up with her brother since he was driving us. She started dragging me towards a guy who had a brown quiff and was extremely attractive. He was with some other people and they were leaning against a pickup truck, one who I recognized as Luke. When we got closer to their car, Lauri called her brother.

"Kian!" she called him while waving her hand up.

He looked up, noticed his sister and smiled, he then asked:

"Hey Laur, you ready?" he asked.

"Yep!" she said cheerfully.

He then looked at me, and started checking me out. "Who's this?" He said.

"Oh I'm -" I started to say.

"Her name's April" Luke cut me off while smiling 

"Oh so this is the famous April." A guy with brown hair said, he continued "My name is Jake. Jake Bigs."

"Well April, my name is Nick" another attractive guy said smiling.

"Sam's the name" another attractive guy said smiling too. 

I'm going to have a heart attack if I see more hot guys 

"Hey" I answered with a small smile. I was extremely shy when it came to boys. 

"Okay well now that the introductions are over, may we please go home Kian?" Lauri asked with a bored face.

"Yeah sure, but the boys are coming too, so you girls are going in the back" Kian said.

"Are you serious right now?" Lauri said groaning.

"Yeah now you either go in the back or you walk 20 minutes, you have a choice" Kian said with an amused face. He was clearly enjoying this. 

She groaned "You'll pay for this brother." She said walking reluctantly to the back.

"Yeah right sister now come on." He said waving her off getting into the car. Lauri stuck her tongue out and flipped him off.

Lauri and I got inside of the trunk of the truck and drove off to her house.

During the ride, Kian played some songs, some I knew, others I didn't but thought they were nice while Lauri and I talked and laughed.

When we got to her house Kian helped Lauri out of the back and Luke helped me. It felt weird when he touched my hand but I shook it off thinking it was nothing.

We got inside and it was huge. I wondered how this was only for four people, I mean, it's huge. Lauri showed me around the house and then brought me to her room. We talked a bit and listened to music and watched videos on YouTube.

Sometimes the guys would come in to annoy us though but all in all it was a nice afternoon. 

I ended up having dinner with them too and met her parents who are both bankers. Which explained the house. They were so nice and welcoming. 

And now Kian and Lauri were bringing me back home. 

It was a complete silence except for the music playing from the radio when suddenly Kian said:

"Hey April, what do you think about Luke?" He said with a curious expression.

I thought about it and said "Well he seems nice, and yeah, I can't say much I don't know him that well" I answered.

"Oh, well, just so you know, he thinks you're pretty." He said amused and not leaving any room for more arguments.

Oh. Why not. 

"Oh." I said not really knowing what to say.

We arrived at my house and I said bye to Lauri and Kian. They drove off and that's when I took in the sight of the house. Trashed and there was music playing. I checked the time and it was 10 pm. Of course Cameron would have a party when mom and dad aren't here. I texted Lauri and told her to come if she wanted since there was a party and I'm sure she would love it. She texted back saying that she and Kian and his friends were coming soon. 

I got inside the house, went to my room and decided to put on a better looking outfit. 

Let's party.

———————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment!  

Hope you liked it!

- weirdo xx

Edited: 12.04.2015