Chapter 2

| Luke | 

"So..." I started "What's your name?" I asked while the teacher was explaining a new subject.

"April." She paused "Sanders, April Sanders." she answered, giving me a small smile.

"Nice name." I said giving her a small smile.

"Thanks, you?" she said.

"Luke Rivers." I smirked.

She smiled at me after that. She seemed like an interesting girl. Even if this was just for a bet, I did really want to get to know her.

"Where are you from?" I asked her.

"Well recently California, but I was born in London." She said.

"Wow, London? Wait you're British?" I asked suddenly becoming confused.

"Yeah, half. My mom's British." She said.

"Oh, but you never lived in the UK?" I asked.

"No, my father's in the military so, every two years, we move." She said, looking ahead.

"Oh ok" I started. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, an older brother: Cameron." She said smiling at the thought of her brother.

"Oh does he go here?" I asked. 

"Yeah, he's a senior."  She said.

I nodded and stopped talking thinking that she might want to listen or pay attention when she started:

"Do you have any siblings?" she said, a bit shy about asking the question

"Yeah a sister, she's a sophomore." I said smiling at the thought of my little sister.

"Oh really?" She said sounding genuinely interested.  

"Yeah, her name's Angelica." I said.

She seemed particularly interested in the fact that I had a sister. 

We didn't talk for a few minutes, it was sort of silent except for the teacher's constant blabbering of useless crap no one was going to remember. I really wanted to ask her out this Saturday. I know I just met her but I really wanted to get to know her more. After all, I only had 4 months to get her to fall in love. I started to wonder why I agreed to this. There was supposed to be no feelings on my behalf. Well that's what Kian told me after I had told him 'okay'.

"Hey April." I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?" She said not taking her eyes off the board.

"Do you want to maybe I don't know hang out with me on Saturday?" I stuttered. God I was supposed to be cool about this.

She seemed shocked by my question. Her eyes grew wide, her cheeks blusehd and she gulped. It seemed like she was thinking about it, deciding whether it would be a good or bad thing. 

"Um..." she started "Yeah sure, why not." She said blushing like crazy.   

I smirked "Great, I'll pick you up at 7."

"You'd have to know where I live for that" she smirked back.

"Well maybe if you let me drop you off today at school then I would know." I retorted.  

"Oh you don't need to, my brother's going to take me home." She said waving me off.

"Well you could always text me your address?" I said hinting that I wanted her number.

"Yeah okay, well, give me your phone." She said.

I internally pumped my fist. I handed her my phone and watched her put in her number. She saved it as April:)

The bell rang and April ran out of class. I started to wonder if it was something I did. 

Well you just asked her out when you barely know her.

I shrugged it off and started walking to my next class. 

| April | 

Why in the world did I say yes?

God oh my god. I was hyperventilating. I was so stupid. I mean with Leo I had known him for a month and then he asked me out, and still I was hesitant. They're extremely straightforward here. I started thinking of ways to back out. But then that would make me look like a bad person.

I groaned out of desperation.  

I sighed and got out my schedule to see which class I had next. 

Art.

I was happy I love art to be honest and I knew it would get Luke out of my mind for a while. 

I went into class and sat in the back. I didn't really want to be noticed much.

I felt someone sit next to me and I internally groaned. What is it with people sitting next to me today? 

I looked at the girl. She was pretty to be honest. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She smiled at me and said: 

"Hey" she started "I hope you don't mind me sitting here: I just saw you alone and thought you needed a friend." She said a bit scared that I'd snap at her.

I smiled "Thanks and no problem" 

"My name's Lauri, you?" she said sticking her hand out.

"April." I said shaking it.

And that is how I met my best friend.

A/N: Sorry that it took so long to update, my laptop had to be fixed and I just got it back recently and when I first tried to upload it, my computer decided to restart for an update so sorryy. 

I changed the character from Lucy Hale to Lily Collins just 'cause I thought April looked more like Lily than Lucy. 

So Luke asked out April 3:) hahah 

Well I'll try to make more updates, not only on this story but on Not Your Typical Love Story. Yeah I know another love story. What can I say I'm a hopeless romantic. 

Well see yaa next time

- Weirdo xx

Edited: 12.04.2015