Chapter 2

Jason's POV
After a day of catching up with Percy, I was actually starting to look forward to school.

You see, Percy was my bro for a long time.

When he moved, I was broless(is that even a word?) for a while. Now that he's back, my life is about to get a whole lot crazier, which I definitely need.

Anywho, it's 6 in the morning, first day of school.

Nico, Hazel, Thalia and I usually walk to school together since it's only a few minutes from our apartment, but we're picking up Percy too.

As I got ready, I got a text from Percy.

Water Boy- Hey bro! Ready for he first day of school? If you want, you can swing by to have some pancakes...
Invite the others because I know you want some pancakes. See you in a few!

Once I saw the word pancakes I started getting ready faster. Percy's mom, Sally, makes the best blue pancakes. They're almost as good as her cookies.

Which I haven't had in a while either, so I'm dying to get some.

I went to Thalia's room and heard loud music coming from inside.

"THALIA!! Hurry up!"

Thalia popped out of the door, looking annoyed. "And why should I?"

I smirked. "Well, Percy invited us over for breakfast, to have some pancakes but..."

Her eyes widened and grumbled, "I'll be ready in 5 minutes." and shut the door.

Even Thalia loved blue pancakes.

I got my phone out and texted Nico and Hazel.

Hazel, Death Breath

Jason- Hey guys! Perce invited us for some pancakes, you in?

Hazel- YES! I can't wait to eat those blue pancakes...

Nico- I'm already leaving

Of course Nico automatically leave. He's almost as in love with those pancakes then Percy, but Percy is basically married to them.

"JASON! I'm ready! Let's go! I've been pancake deprived for too long."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go Thals. Before Percy or Nico eat them all."

We both looked at each other and ran out of the door.