Chapter 17

Connor's POV
"You ready for try outs Perce?"

Percy shrugged. "I mean, it's just swimming. I probably won't do good either."

Jason slapped Percy on the back of his head. "Ow what was that for?!"

Jason rolled his eyes. "For being stupid, idiot. Your literally a fish in the water."

Travis nodded. "Even when we were younglings you beat everyone in the water."

Percy blushed and turned towards Jason grinning. "So how was your date with Piper?"

Jason groaned but blushed. "Nothing happened."

Percy perked up. "What about the part where your hands touched? Ooh! Or when you guys stared into each other eyes for a really long time."

Jason looked at him. "How do you now this?"

Percy stuttered. "I-uh..."

"Bro, you wanna head start?"

Percy scoffed. "I can easily outrun you. I'm the fastest fishie in the sea!!"

Then Percy took a look at Jason's face and took off with Jason trailing behind.

I snickered. "I bet you he spied on them."

Travis raised a brow. "I bet you he spied on them with someone else."

"Well I bet you that he spied on them an-"

Leo groaned. "Can you guys shut up?"

We grinned. "Nope."

"Yo Connor!"

I looked down the hallway and saw Rachel running towards me.

"Hey Rach."

She scoffed. "Don't Hey Rach me! You didn't go along the plan yesterday!"

I glanced at Travis and coughed. "Ahem."

She growled and grabbed by shirt and started dragging me down the hallway.

"I'll pick the pretty flowers at your funeral!" I heard Travis say.

When we got to the end of the hallway I spoke. "I didn't do it because I didn't think it was the right time."

She sighed. "Whatever. But listen here. Today during science. Or else."

"Okay jeez no need to get all feisty." I joked.

She glared at me and I took a step back.

"Yea ok."

-Timeskip to whenever science is because I don't know-

"Travis hurry up we gotta get to class!"

Travis looked at me strange. "You want to go to class? And not be late?"

"I-uh, yes. Let's go."

"Someone's on his period." I heard him mumble.

I smacked high on the back of his head.

"Ow jeez sorry. I'm kidding!"

We got to our table and saw that Katie and Rachel were already there.

"It's about time." Rachel mumbled.

"Hello everyone we're here!"

"Travis can you shut up?"

"Actually, no Katie, I can't."

"Well maybe if I shut yo-"

"Okay class lets get started." the teacher interrupted. "I have a sheet of paper on the table and someone in your group will grab all the supplies listed from the back table. Follow the directions and don't blow anything up." She gave a knowing look at Travis and I and went to her desk.