Chapter 9

This is time skipped to the end of the school day because i'm lazy like that. Just a heads up

Hazel's POV
"So girls, how was the first day of school?"

I rolled my eyes. "Silena, we were literally in most of the same classes."

She giggled. "That's not what I was talking about."

I sighed. Silena was the one who always liked to talk about relationships and drama, especially ours.

Piper shrugged. "Nothing really happened. But I think Annie found someone, huh?"

Annabeth blushed. "I did not! I don't like anyone, especially someone I just met today."

Piper smirked. "I never said anything about the person you met today did I?"

She glared at her. "What about Jason huh? I saw you guys talking and ignoring obvious feelings, as usual."

Rachel mocked gasped. "Did Annie just, dare I say it, talk about feelings?"

She gave her a look. "I can talk about feelings whenever I want."

Then Silena turned towards me.

Uh oh.

"So Hazel, I saw you and Frank talking to each other. When are you finally going to allow Frazel to sail!"

I felt my cheeks blush. "W-what do you mean?"

She raised a brow. "During passing period?"

-Flashback-

I was walking down the hall going towards my next period when I somehow tripped.

All of my books fell onto the ground.

"Need and help?"

I looked up and saw Frank.

"I-uh y-yeah thanks."

Once he helped me up and stuff I said thanks and was about to turn and leave until Frank stopped me.

"Hazel?"

"Uh, yea?"

"I-uh was uh, wondering if you wanted to uh- come over and study sometime?"

I was shocked.

I had met Frank back in freshman year but we never really got close or anything.

I may have developed small feelings for him.

I was probably looking at him weirdly because he began to ramble.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to ask I-I mean it's fine if you don't want to. I was just going to ask because of the project in Mrs.Dodds class and uh, now I'm rambling jeez."

I smiled at him. "No worries, I was just thinking. I'd love to study."

Frank was about to say something but looked at the time and mumbled, "Oh schist."

He fumbled with a piece of paper and wrote something on it and handed it to me.

"You can text me later about the project. I gotta go. See ya later Hazel."

He gave a small smile that made my heart flutter and left.

Oh schist.

What have I gotten myself into?

-Flashback-

Piper wiggles her eyebrows. "What happened during passing period?"

I blushed. "Nothing happened."

Rachel snorted. "That blush on your cheeks tell me otherwise."

"Whatever. Who's house are we going over to today?"

Annabeth shrugged. "I don't know, but Thalia said that we could come over her apartment if we wanted too."

Silena sighed. "Well, to grandmother's house we go. But don't tell Thals I called her that."

Rachel grinned. "No promises!"