Chapter 5

Leo's POV
My day has been going okay-ish so far.

First, I get to see all my friends.

Then I get to meet this kid, who seems like a eligible person to be my partner in the sass department.

Finally, this moment.

So, we were in Mr.Brunner's class, introducing ourselves, and I was about to introduce myself, when a girl walked in.

But this girl was hot. She had long, caramel hair and beautiful dark, almond eyes.

I almost wolf-whistled, but I restrained myself.

Mr.Brunner said something, I wasn't paying attention.

Then, the new guy, Persas- uh, Percy?

He started shaking. "Calypso?"

I guess they knew each other because she looked at him and shook her head. "Percy?"

They just stared at each other and I'll admit, I was kind of jealous.

Which makes no sense, because I didn't even know this Calypso girl.

But I already felt an attraction towards her.

I couldn't help wonder if they were dating.

But their reactions made me rethink.

Mr.Brunner looked at both of them. "Well, it seems you two know each other. Mr.Jackson and, Mrs...?"

"Atlas. Calypso Atlas."

Percy's POV
Today was quite the eventful first day.

First of all, I got lost in the school.

Not that surprising.

I was in a rush and I bumped into a girl, with blonde princess curls, and pretty, calculating stormy grey eyes.

Small interaction that made me feel some tingling on my forearm, but I decided to ignored it.

Anyways, when I got to class, I got to see Travis and Connor again, and met this short, latino elf kid, Leo Valdez.

I also met that girl, Annabeth, who was the person I bumped into previously, and another girl, Piper, who Sparky has a crush on.

Amazing teasing material.

I glanced down at my forearm after the tingling stopped, and noticed something different.

It began to show some color.

But, that didn't seem like a big deal.

I glanced back up at Calypso.

Basically, when I moved to San Francisco, I met Calypso.

We dated for a bit, but when I found out I was moving back to New York, we broke up.

And now, she was back.

And to make it more awkward, since I knew her, Mr.Brunner asked me show her around after class.

Yippee.

After the bell rang, I walked out of class and waited for Calypso. "Hey Percy."

I looked up and saw Calypso standing there awkwardly.

"Uh, hi."

"So...."

"So...."

I heard Leo snort. "Wow. You guys are so awkward."

We both turned towards him and glared.

"Um, I guess I'm showing you around the school. But just so you know, this is my first day too so..."

Calypso nodded. "It's fine. And it's nice to see a familiar face anyways."

Jason looked at both of us and raised a brow.

I gave him a 'I'll tell you later' look and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, since I'm showing Percy around, I'll be showing you around too. I'm Jason." he said holding his hand out.

She looked at his hand and shook it.

Leo then jumped in. "I'm Leo, but most call me Bad boy Supreme."

She looked at his tool belt and his working hands and said, "Well, I would thing people called you something else, Repair Boy."

"Excuse me Sunshine, but I'm a man." he said while puffing out his chest.

She rolled her eyes.

I groaned. This is gonna be a long day.

Leo's POV
After class, Percy and Jason had to show Calypso around, so I thought I would join.

"-ound too. I'm Jason." I heard Jason say while shaking her hand.

I decided now would be a good time to give my awesome introduction. "I'm Leo, but most call me Bad boy Supreme."

Then she started checking me out(I know it's not the truth but gimme a win), "Well, I would think people called you something else, Repair Boy."

"Excuse me Sunshine, but I'm a man." I said while puffing out my chest.

She glared at me so hard, if looks could kill, I'd be attached to Hades soul underwear.

"Sunshine?" she said while gritting her teeth.

Uh-Oh.

Luckily, Percy interrupted my murder. "So Caly, when did you move to New York?"

She glared at me one last time before turning towards Percy.

"Well, it's not because I'm following you or anything."

Percy opened his mouth to retort but she cut him off.

"Yes Percy, I knew what you were thinking. And no, I cannot read your mind."

He looked at her suspiciously then shrugged.

"What's your next class?"

Calypso took at a crumbled piece of paper out of her bag and handed it to Percy.

"Well, looks like we have almost the exact same schedule! But you have reading while I have math next. It's Mrs.Dodds." he shuddered.

She was about to ask something but Jason cut her off.

"How do you know about Mrs.Dodds?"

He winked. "Let's just say I was a troubled student back in middle school."

I felt the need to say something, so I did. "I'm in reading next class too, so I would love to accompany you, Sunshine." giving a grin and a small bow.

She looked at the others pleadingly but they just shrugged.

She huffed in a cute way.

Cute?

"Fine. Come on Repair Boy."

She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me down the hall, making me accidentally bump into people and say sorry as I passed by.

I could hear Jason snickering and Percy yell, "I hope you survive!"

I was so distracted I didn't realize something.

"Hey Sunshine?"

She glared at me. "What."

I smirked. "Our class is on the other side of the hall."

She huffed and started walking away.

"Hey wait up!"

I was so distracted I didn't even notice the faint outline on my forearm.