Chapter 8

Nico's POV
I glanced at my tattoo sighed.

Why?

I once made the mistake of telling Jason who's first instinct was to tell Percy.

Many death threats later they finally manage not to mention it every time they see me.

"Nico?"

I looked up and saw Hazel.

"You've been standing there since forever. Come on, we have math with Mrs.Dodds."

I panicked a bit. "Don't we have that class with Percy?"

She nodded grimly. "Unfortunately."

Thalia snorted. "You guys are making such a big deal out of this. But then again, Percy is Percy. Sorry for your loss. Gotta go, bye!"

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go Haze."

When we got to the doorway I saw Frank and Will talking to each other.

I looked at Hazel and raised a brow.

"H-hey Frank. Will."

Frank turned and saw Hazel and turned equally pink. "Oh h-hi Hazel."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay lovebirds way to make it obvious."

I pushed them side by side pushed them into the class.

They turned the color of tomatoes as they tried to make conversation.

"Hey Nico."

I turned and saw Will.

Did not expect that.

Yea right. I literally just saw him down the hallway.

"Hey Will."

You see, I don't really like Will because he's all sunshine and rainbows and I'm all black and death and whatnot.

We're complete opposites.

"Are you in this class?"

I inwardly rolled my eyes. "No Solace. I'm just standing in from of the door about to walk into a class I'm not in."

He ran his hand through his golden hair. "Neeks, since when have you been sarcastic?"

I actually rolled my eyes. "Since forever. It was just a bit suppressed until Perce came back. He's like my inner sass. Oh shi-"

I was interrupted by Will covering my mouth. "You poor innocent child. No cursing."

I glared at him. "I'm literally the same age as you. As I was saying, do not tell Percy I said that. Or I will personally kill you. And don't call me Neeks."

I heard him mumble. "Moody teens these days."

"Shut up Solace! I'm the same age as you!"

He winked at me. "Whatever you say Neeks."

I threw my hands in the air(like I just don't care) and sighed.

I did not need Will worrying about me.

I mean it was cute that he worried and stu-

Wait, cute?