Chapter 1

(Y/N's POV):

*Making Youtube Video*

Hey guys. Welcome back to my channel. I hope your day has been great so far and if it hasn't I hope I can bring a smile to that beautiful face of yours.

So today I'm just making a video reflecting on my past and explaining everything I have accomplished in my life.

So let me start all the way back to when I was 15. I was living with my family. My mother Melissa, My father Patrick, My two older farental twins brothers Dylan and Garrett and my little brother Mason.

My mother is Mexican and my father is American which makes me Mexican-American. Anyways so when I was 15, I loved social media. I loved the fact that influencers could have such a great impact on many people. I loved how they could make people laugh and could make someone's day. They were idols and role models.

I wanted to make an impact on the world making people laugh and making them be themselves not being afraid of who they really are.

I was always on social media. Stalking all the famous people at the time. It could've been on Twitter, Youtube, Instagram or whatever. I was always looking at what they were doing just being a little fangirl you know.

I had a huge obsession and well still do on the magcon boys. Especially Shawn. I mean Shawn is my boyfriend guys come on. Lol I'm kidding I wish. I don't even know him. I will one day. Well anyways off my rant of my obsession with Shawn.

I loved them. I love their personalities and the huge impact they had on many girls around the world. I remember going to their shows a few times.

I met all the guys. The OG guys. They were all so sweet and kind. They had me on my feels. We had like our little photo shoot and stuff. But anyways I always had a thing for social media.

When I was 17. I was still on social media just being a little fangirl stalking the guys and other huge social media stars. I then started the life as one. I starting popping on vine but it was in the end of its time.

So I started youtube once Vine ended. I didn't have a lot a followers like the other Vine stars cause they popped since the beginning of Vine and I started gaining followers once Vine started ending. But I started gaining more subscribers once I started doing YouTube.

The following went onto Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and all other platforms. It then hit me I was the person that I watched when I was 15 years old. I was that one person that everyone loved and made everyone's day. I was the Idol. I was the Influencer. I was the Social Media Star.

I was followed by all the Social Media People. All these people wanted to meet up and collaborate with me. Think off all your favorite youtubers and Viners they all wanted to meet me and become friends. Well except the magcon boys, they didn't know who I was. All the other Influencers that wanted to meet me became friends. We're all a big social media family.

Last Year when I was 18. My close friends and I made a Social Media group. The Dream Team. We all live in a house and we have to baby Pomskies. Named after my twin brothers.

I've had acting jobs. I've been an extra on glee, I was a Disney star, I was on Teen Beach Movie, I've had other acting jobs as well. I'm also working on one right now and it's almost coming out.

I also have a passion for singing. Hopefully I can get signed one day and become a great singer.

I should probably end this video with some goals I have for the future since I have been talking about my past.

I want to make you guys happy

I want to meet Shawn Mendes. The love of my life. Lol guys I'm joking. Gosh

I want to become a great actress and keep on getting acting jobs.

I want to meet all of you guys.

I have a few other goals but I can't say because they are in the works of becoming true.

Anyways guys thank you for watching this video. I just wanted to talk to you guys and show you that dreams do come true. That's why my friend and I created The Dream Team to show you that dreams do come true.

Go over to The Dream Team's Channel to see our videos and meet the rest of the members.

Remember I love you guys and dreams do come true if you want them too.

Love you all and have a great day!