Chapter 17

I wake up in the hotel wrapped in blankets. I look over in the other bed and see Colby still asleep.

I looked at him and giggled shaking my head

I looked at him and giggled shaking my head. Since I fell asleep on the way to the hotel, he probably didn't want to leave me alone in an unknown place.

I get up and go to the restroom real quick. When I come out Colby is sitting up in his bed on his phone, I giggle and jump on the bed startling him.

"Well hi to you too girly. How'd you sleep?" Colby says and I smile.

"Well considering I barely remember much from getting here, I'd have to say pretty good. You?" I say.

"Ahhh not so well, but that just means I can make someone else drive." He chuckles and I giggle.

"And by someone you mean Sam right?" I say raising my eyebrow at him. I know him so well.

"Yup." He says with a laugh.

"So who were ya talking to?" I say poking his rib and he jumps making me laugh.

"Oh. That was just Sam, he was saying that the check out time is in two hours and the plan is to leave soon. Also to get chick-fil-a on the way." He says and I nod.

"Ok. Well do you think I have time for a small shower?" I say and he nods.

"Yeah, you should be good, I'm gonna go get a soda you want anything?" Colby asks putting his shoes on as he grabs his phone and key to the room, putting it in his sweatpants pocket.

"Yes please I'll take a Dr. pepper! And if they don't have that a root beer please!" I yell from the bathroom getting ready to get in.

"You and Sam with your Dr. pepper fetish." He says chuckling.

I walk out of the bathroom in my pants and my sports bra, (which she's done with Colby and the guys before) just as he finishes shaking his head at our previous conversation.

"Hey Colby?" I say

"Yeah?" Colby says turning around from just about opening the door.

"Can I borrow your spare sweatshirt?" I say and he sighs.

"I guess." He says with a sigh and a funny tone.

"Yay!!!" I say grabbing it and rushing to the bathroom.

"Am I gonna get it back!" Colby yells and I giggle.

"Nope! Now go get me that Dr. pepper!" I say and faintly hear him sigh, I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

I giggle, lock the bathroom door then get in. It takes me a few minutes to finish up and I hear a knock on the door just as I'm getting out.

"Y/nieeee you got a text, also I've got your Dr. pepper! Hurry up or I'll drink it! Or maybe even give it to Sam!" Colby says and I gasp as I start to get dressed back into my old clothes.