Chapter 7

Before you start the chapter, I wanna say that I am so proud of how long his book has came! We have barley stared out this book and we already have 152 READS!!

We barely have 7 chapter and almost have 200 reads! We have started this book 3 wells ago and we already have 152 reads!! So thank you❤️😩😭

Y/N POV:

After the meeting with Shawn, Andrew, and David, I started heading home.

I got home around 5:00 pm.

I was so excited about telling everyone the news!

They were going to freak, and sadly make fun of me. Ughhh they are going to tease me so bad!

I got the control, and opened up the huge gate that guards The Dream Team's House.

I drove passed the gates that opened to the house. I then parked in the huge driveway, I was too lazy to park in the garage! I just want to get out of the car and tell everyone the news.

I got off my Range Rover and ran into the house! I opened the door and everyone was in the living room waiting for me!

Once they saw me they all stood up, excitedly.

I yelled in excitement and starting jumping up and down. I had no idea how to release all these emotions and feelings, that I jumped in excitement.

By my facial expression and actions, everyone knew the meeting went well and started celebrating with me!

The girls starting jumping and hugging me. The girls and I starting yelling out of happiness.

Everyone started hugging me, smiles plastered on everyone's faces!

"Y/N/N!! How did it go??" Dylan asked holding my hands, sitting me down.

Everyone one sat on the couches, wanting to hear everything that went down in the meeting.

"Oh Dyl!! Everything went perfect!" I said embracing him in a tight hug.

Dylan smiled in the hug closing his eyes. He was happy that his sister was accomplishing her dreams!

"I bet! Oh Y/N, I'm so happy for you! What happened I want all the details!" Dylan said to her in a kind of valley girl voice.

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry to intrude in your guys little moment! Which I might say is cute and all but, we all want to know what happened!!" Tessa said anxiously.

I giggled and pulled away from Dylan.

"Alright sis! Go on!" Garrett said curiously.

"Ok!" I geeked.

Ivan chuckled.

"So everything went amazing! It was a dream come true! Nothing could've gone wrong! It was with the perfect artist and perfect plans for collaboration!" I said explaining it to my family and friends.

"Who was the artist!??" Froy asked.

I blushed, remembering what occurred in the meeting.

"Sh-Shawn." I whispered shyly.

"I didn't catch that. Who??" Ivan said loudly.

"Sh-Shawn!" I said louder, making sure everyone heard.

Everyone gasped, covering their mouths in shock.

I blushed.

"Awww! You're blushing!" Bethany giggled.