Chapter 8

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at my final look before I meet Shawn at Starbucks.

I look cute, I noted to myself.

Outfit, Hair, and Makeup:

I got my keys and went onto my car quietly

I got my keys and went onto my car quietly. It was early so most of the members were fast asleep.

I drove down the Calabasas Hills and out of the gated community, heading to Starbucks.

Hopefully the paparazzis aren't out this early, I don't want them interrupting Shawn and I.

I pulled up to Starbucks parking lot and saw Shawn's Jeep parked.

I smiled, he was here already?!

I parked next to him and locked the Range Rover. I started walking to the entrance since the parking is in the back of Starbucks.

A fan then came up to me. I smiled and waved to her. I believe she was just coming out of Starbucks.

"Omg! You're meeting up with Shawn!! I just took a picture with him inside! No wonder he had two drinks!! I love you so much!" She rambled, embracing me in a hug. Recording a video.

I giggled, and hugged her tightly.

She pulled away, looking at me.

"Sooooo... You are meeting up with Shawnie boy!" She said teasingly poking me.

"Whaaat!! Pssshhh no!" I said jokingly. She laughed.

"So is it a date??" She said.

"What! No. We just met yesterday. We just want to get to know each other and become friends before tour." I explained, giggling.

"Hmmm sure... I'm predicting that you guys are gonna date some day!" The fan said suspiciously.

"I mean we're dating.... In my fangirl dreams you know!" I joked.

"Y/N!! You got me there!!" She screeched.

I laughed and said goodbye to her. We took pictures and I went inside.

I looked around and saw Shawn sitting in a table with two drinks.

He made eye contact and instantly smiled.

I smiled back and started walking towards the table.

"Hey!" I said happily sitting down.

"Hi! I got you your favorite drink!" He said sliding the drink towards me.

I looked down at the drink, and smiled.

It was my favorite, a Java Chip Frappe. (Add your favorite drink if you'd like!).

I looked up to him, "How do you know my favorite Starbucks drink?" I asked giggling.

"I told you, I watched a bunch of your videos! You told your vlog your favorite drink." Shawn said smiling.