Chapter 19

Shawn's POV:

Y/n takes my fro-yo bowl and goes to where she has pointed out to me before. I walk over to Luke to see what he wants to chat about.

"Umm hi?" I say in an awkward tone.

"Don't be nervous, I just wanted to say, I'm like that girls father. I may not be by blood, but every time she's here in Malibu I'm like her father. Her father trusted me to watch over her, that's the reason he made me her Godfather. So if you hurt her you won't have only Dylan, Garrett, Patrick, and anyone else she's close to, but an ex navy officer coming for you. Let's just say I know how to hunt..." He says making me swallow my pride, on how I'm going to say my next sentence.

"You, have nothing to worry about. We're just friends, nothing is going on between us." I say but in my mind I'm thinking, "but I do want it to be more." He looks at me with an are you kidding face.

"Son believe me I see how you look at her. You want it to be more, I know, I've been in that boat, still am." He says looking over at Sandy who was cleaning up some tables.

"Just don't hurt her ya got me? We love that little girl like she's ours. I'd be there for her in a heartbeat, ever since the day she was born." He says looking back at me with protection in his eyes.

"I totally get you sir, I promise there's no way in this world I could ever hurt her. She means way to much. I owe it to my little sister for even getting me to watch her videos." I say with hopefully truth in my eyes.

"Ok.. get a move on she's waiting for ya." He says and I nod heading for the door.

"And don't let me hear you ever broke her heart or else!" He yells and I put a thumbs up.

"Man she's got lots of people who care about her. I guess that's just what makes me love her...... wait!! Did I just say that? Ugg Shawn!!"

"Have a nice night." I say as I walk by Sandy. She smiles a goodbye.

I walk out the door to see her sitting on her golf cart eating her fro-yo. When she sees me she sits up.

"Hi, let me guess the don't hurt me talk?" She asks and I decide right in the moment to say no.

"No, just pleasantries." She giggles then sits back for a moment.

"Ok whatever you say..." she says in a funny tone, knowing I was lying.

"Shall we go walk on that beach now?" I ask her holding out my arm for her and she giggles.

"Why sure!" She says and gets off the cart since the beach is across the street.

She grabs the camera then my arm. I give her a look and she giggles.

"What I need a outro!!! It's perfect to get a outro on the beach!" She says and I chuckle.

"Ok, whatever you say..." I say in the same tone she did. She hits my arm while scoffing and I chuckle again.

She takes my arm and we eat our frozen yogurt while walking to the beach that's across the street.

Y/n POV:

We walk over to the beach while my arm is wrapped in his, our feet hitting the warm sand. We eat our frozen yogurts and walk farther away from the town so the fans won't have any idea on where we are.

Once we got to a secluded part of the beach, I then pull out my camera, make a small sand dune and put it on top. I grab Shawn and we both sit a small distance away from the camera as I start it.

"Hey guys! So it's currently..." I look at my phone. "Its like midnight now, and we are on the beach, just eating fro-yo!!" I say excitedly as I push Shawn with my shoulder.