Chapter 20

Today was the day in which I would meet Shawn's team. Who are technically my team now for the next year or so.

Right now I'm just finishing up my look for the day.

Earlier today I was worried about what to wear. I was extremely nervous about what to put on, so I dialed Shawn's number.

He told me to just wear what I would usually wear. Which didn't really help because I wanted to impress them. And overall be liked by Shawn's team. There were so many things I could wear but I didn't want to set the wrong impression on them.

Like if I went all out and wore something that showed cleavage I didn't want them thinking that I was promiscuous by showing off my body. I didn't want them thinking I was arrogant by wearing a brand name, but if I wore something simple I didn't want them to think I wasn't trying to impress them.

I ended up mixing both a simple look and a bold look.

The simple part of the outfit was a white off the shoulder, long sleeved, crop top with light denim jeans and the bold statement of the outfit was a dark velvety purple Gucci handbag.

Shoes:

Shoes:

As I put on my shoes I heard a bunch of notifications coming from my phone

I quickly grabbed my phone and saw that all the notifications were coming from Twitter and Instagram and other social media platforms.

According to the notifications some news was going on around my name.

I quickly dismissed it and grabbed my handbag, ready to head to Shawn's place.

I would check later whatever is going viral. I'm too, in my head about meeting Shawn's team which were also his close friends.

I grabbed my essentials from my room and headed to find my friends somewhere in the house. After a few minutes I found them.

They were all sitting in our living room, where all our rooms were. They were all cuddled together watching movies and editing their videos.

Garrett and Dylan (the puppies) ran up to me and jumped onto my legs. Their little paws reached my shins, I giggled and bent down to pet them. The little barks from the huskies caught everyone's attention.