Chapter 11

"We're at your destination!" Nick said looking at the Dream Team House.

"Thanks Nick!" I say and hug him.

He smiled showing his perfect teeth and hugs me back.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

Nick was taken aback by my question.

"Like me?" Nick says, pointing a finger at himself.

"Of course you silly!" I giggled.

"But I look disgusting! My hair is a mess! And I just woke up." Nick said looking at himself through the rear view mirror.

"I think you look great! Now come on." I say pulling his arm.

"Ok! Ok!" He says.

He gets out the car and opens my door.

"Thank you!" I say and get my bag and clothes from last night.

"I'm a little star struck!" Nick says looking at the exterior of the house.

I giggled and opened the door of the house.

Nick and I walked inside the house and I right away felt huge arms wrap around me.

"Y/N!! You're ok!" I heard as I was engulfed in a hug.

The person who hugged me pulled away from the hug. I saw that it was Shawn.

"Shawn? What are you doing here?" I say confused.

"The girls told me you stayed at a party! I was really worried about you since you didn't answer my calls and texts." Shawn rambled.

"I'm fine Shawn! I can take care of myself! But thank you for caring and worrying about me." I say hugging him.

"Who's this?" Shawn asks looking at Nick. Nick just awkwardly stood next to me.

"I'm Nick Mara." Nick said sticking his hand out towards Shawn.

Shawn completely ignored him, not shaking Nick's hand.

"Ok then." Nick whispered to himself, pulling his hand back and awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"Do you know him? Was he at the party? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Shawn said bombarding me with questions.

"SHAWN!" I say loudly.

"No Y/N it's ok." Nick says looking at me.

"No Nick! It's not ok! Shawn this is Nick, my friend. I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't disrespect him or ask questions about him as if he's not right here!" I say to Shawn.

Shawn rolled his eyes in a rude manner.

"Hi Nick! I'm Shawn nice to meet you." Shawn said in a rude nonchalant manner.

I have never seen Shawn in this manner before. Maybe he isn't the person I thought he was. I've only known him for a few days, but I've never thought he would act like this. In such a disrespectful way.

Nick nodded in confusion.

I guess Nick was catching on to Shawn not liking him.

"Hey man if you have a problem with me, I can leave!" Nick said looking at Shawn.

"Actually that would be great!" Shawn said towering over Nick.

"No! Shawn I think you should leave. Ever since Nick and I have came in here you've been acting so strange and disrespectful. This is my house and I don't accept this kind of behavior under my roof, especially with a person I've just met! I've never thought you were this kind of person." I say with pain in my voice.