Chapter 14

I woke up in my bed. At first I'm confused, but I look over at the couch and see Shawn sleeping with Mason on his chest.

I am automatically in awe because it's so cute! I giggle quietly then walk to my closest to get clothes for after my shower.

When I'm done with my shower, I get dressed. I walk into my room to see Shawn barley waking up.

"Good morning sleepy head." I giggle and smile as he looks up at me and smiles.

"Morning." He says in his morning groggy voice. Which by the way still gets me.

No stop y/n! I can't think like this.

I sit down on my bed as Shawn wiggles out from under Mason, placing him on the couch.

"Mind telling me how I got into my bed? Last thing I remember, I was falling asleep on the lounge chair by the pool." I giggle as he chuckles.

"I carried you up after dinner. You slept all though the rest of the afternoon. You were still asleep and someone had to carry you up here." He says with a duh tone at the end and I laugh.

"Oh Shawnie boy." I say slapping him on the arm. I give him a side hug.

"Thanks. I assume you told my family where Mason is?" I say as he hugs back.

"No problem. Yeah, I guess I fell asleep with him, he had a nightmare as I was bring him up here. He wanted you, but I told him I'd cuddle with him instead, so you didn't have to be woken up. I guess while comforting him I fell asleep." He chuckles and I smile. I truly love him.

Wait what? No y/n stop. Uggg.

I get up to leave and he pulls me back.

"Where ya going?" He asks as I giggle.

"I'm hungry, I was gonna go get a banana." I say and laugh as I see his face turn into an oh face.

"Oh ok. Well shoo then" He chuckles as he shoos me out of my room. I giggle as I walk out.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a banana. I look in the fridge finding one of my bottled smoothies.

I take the kiwi one and pop a straw in

I take the kiwi one and pop a straw in. Just as I turn around to go back to my room I bump into Nick.

I screamed not knowing he was there. We both bend over laughing.

"Got ya bitch!" He jokes. I slap him on the back of the head,necking him.

"1. You scared me! On purpose?! And 2. You stayed the night too?" I ask.

He smiles, "Yeah I stayed." He gives me a smirk.

"Ok! Do I ever get to know what that means?" I say pointing to the obvious love sick puppy look on his face.

"Nope..." He says as he grabs my plum smoothie.

"Heyyy!! At least ya didn't take the strawberry one." I whine, pouting my lower lip at him. Instantly regretting saying it.