three

The water consumes my body, the temperature inside me decreasing.

I wave my arms to reach the surface. The clear liquid cascading down my hair.

"Harry!" I yell.

I can see his hysterical laughs from the corner of my eye. Hopping out of the pool, I walk over to him as his laughing dies down, realizing my next move.

Suddenly, he dashes to the other side of the pool.

"I know what you're thinking!" He bellows.

I submerge under the pool again, taking the easier way and chasing him through the pool. It made it faster for me to get to him and aggressively splash him at the same time.

"Olivia! Olivia, stop!" He laughs.

I reach for his foot, successfully grabbing it and pulling him under. His dive could be heard underwater and I could see him whirl his way to the top.

"Oh, that was good payback," He smirks.

I get out of the pool and strip of all my clothes (except my underwear and bra of course). Harry's face could be seen in the corner of my eye and he seems pretty shocked.

"What? I want my clothes to dry," I giggle.

Then, I plunge back into the pool and arise to the surface. When I look around Harry is nowhere to be found. 

Swiftly, arms bind my waist and pull me under the water. I struggle to turn around but I get a glimpse of who it is.

Louis?

"I told you to stay away, Olivia. You almost drowned him, you bi-"

"Hey, hey, before we call names, I didn't do anything. He pushed me in the pool so I simply pulled him in also." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, have you seen him?" Louis says with major concern.

"No, I think he swam away,"

"Thanks, thanks a lot 'Liv.'" He exclaims as he waves away.

"Phew, I didn't want to be seen by him," Harry pops up from the water.

I laugh, "You were hiding from him?"

"Yeah! Who wouldn't hide from a stalker? He is obsessed with me. It's damn scary."

"That's your problem," I snicker.

We continue to small talk in the pool. Everything we say relating to each other in some type of way. I realize what time it is and think about my parents. I rush myself out, saying a quick bye to Harry.

"We'll hang out next time, right?" Harry asks.

"For sure," I smile.

-

The door creaks open slowly and allowing me to slip inside the house. The chair in the living room suddenly swivels around, as well as the light.

"Olivia Helen White," my mother speaks softly, "care to explain yourself?"

"Uh, I-"

"Do you realize what time it is? It is 1:32 in the morning," her voice crescendos.

"Yeah, I took notice of that earlier but I forg-"

"Don't give me that lame excuse, Olivia! What could have possibly made you stayed longer than your curfew? And why are you soaking wet?"

I switch my gaze down to my clothes, forgetting that they weren't completely dry.