seven

"Niiiiiall," I groan, "please get off me."

We hung out after school, because I wanted to know what Harry thought about me. But I never brought up the topic. All we've been doing was homework and watching a movie. Currently, Niall's head laid on my stomach as we rested on the couch.

"Why? I'm tired." He yawns.

"I have to pee, unless you want me to pee on you." I smirk.

He bought it and quickly sat up, allowing me to rise from the couch.

I give him a toothy smile and walk to the bathroom. Once I'm finished with my 'business,' I walk back into the room to find a sleeping Niall.

Well, there goes my plan for finding out more about Harry...

I move him gently before whispering 'wake up' here and there but I'll I get are light snores. I sigh, tired because of all the work to try to wake him. My eyes are fixated onto the screen when suddenly my phone buzzes.

"Hello? This is Olivia speaking,"

"Hello, Olivia."

The voice was familiar...

"Who is this?"

"Boo bear,"

Louis.

"Louis, what do you want?" I say with irritation lucid in my tone.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Harry, now look at what you've done to him!"

What?

"I never did anything wrong to him."

"You liar. This is a warning, Olivia. You better watch yourself." With that, the line goes dead.

I soon perceived that I my breathing was irregular and Niall began to stir.

"What's happened? Are you alright?" He spoke with a groggy voice.

"Yeah, Niall. Everything is okay. I just wanted to talk to you about Harry."

"Oh, man. He's fallen from head to toes for you." As soon as the words left his lips, Niall immediately covered them with both hands.

"What?" I shot him my best confused face.

"Erm, it's nothing."

"You clearly just said that Harry has fallen from head to toes for me. Now, you have to explain."

"Look, you need to keep your mouth shut about this, okay? He was supposed to tell you himself but, as always, I cracked. If he does tell you, can you please pretend like you didn't know about it?" He begged.

"Okay, okay. Just, tell me about it."

"Alright. Harry's told me a lot of things about you and he's told me just about every single encounter he has had with you. Like, the first time he laid eyes on you, he couldn't stop thinking or talking about you since. But the way he said when he laid eyes on you wasn't the type of, 'oh, I want to get in bed with her' but more like, 'wow, isn't that girl beautiful?'"

When Niall spoke his words, I was absolutely appalled.

"Are you sure he said those things about me?"

"Yes! And he won't stop!"

I giggle slightly at the thought of it.

"Maybe I'll go talk to him."

"Yes, do it for his sake."

I grab my keys and phone.

"Wait, where are you going?" Niall asks getting up from the couch.