prologue

But you can't...

My mind scolds at me.

"I don't know, Harry-"

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun!" He smiles at me.

"But, what if we get caught?" I ask.

"It was worth the fun." He smirks.

I shrug, seemingly to agree with Harry as he drags me out of the janitor's closet. We race down the school halls and sneak our way pass the school office, making it outside towards the parking lot.

"Okay, the river is just a few blocks away from here." Harry points into the direction of the river.

I nod and swallow as we walk towards the location.

I've never really ditched class to do something like this, although it felt good to. Especially skipping with Harry. We cross the street and hurriedly walk to the river. 

I feel the cold breeze for the loss of Harry's grasp.

"So, is it worth it now?" Harry says with his hands in his pockets.

"I've seen rivers before,"

"Please, this is Alderwood! It's gotta be better than any other river." He says, a smirk planted on his lips.

"Yeah, sure. If that's what you want me to say." I roll my eyes.

We see a bench by the flowing stream and take a seat. Harry and I look at each other, his eyes boring into mine. The beautiful shade of green in his iris amaze me while he looks back at me with a vicious smile.

"You like what you see?" He grins with dimples popping.

I immediately blush knowing what he was talking about.

"Yeah, the river is quite nice." I say half-heartedly.

All I think of was the time we've recently spent together, and it has felt like years but its only been months since we first met.

"Harry," I ask, "what did you first think of me? You know, when we met?"

"Well, I thought you were immensely beautiful, incredibly smart, and musically endowed. I thought you were the girl that was hard to get, because girls like you are goody-goodies-"

"I am not a goody-goody!" I playfully smack his arm.

He laughs before he smiles, "But don't worry, because I like for you for that. All your imperfections only define who you are, and you're not afraid to be yourself around other people. Now that, is a trait that is hard to find in, especially, girls."

I can feel the corners of my lips touch the lobe of my ears as I wrap my arms around Harry. He pulls me in too, before saying, "I like you, Olivia."

-

woot woot

hoped you guys like the prologue, which is a snippet from the story....................

THIS WILL BE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ONE OF MY FANFICTIONS.

and no frickle frackle ;)

- regine