Chapter 19

Christy's POV.

"You have a meeting with the CEO of Malcolm's enterprises in the next two hours at seven Madison park." I said to Mr. Wright the beginning of the following week. Not a word about last weekend has been said and I honestly hope he doesn't bring it up.

"Get me a cup of coffee now." He said.

Life in this company is becoming boring, I've not been paid my salary and its getting to two months. At times I wonder what I'm still doing working for Mr. Wright, but one thing is for sure, when he decides to be rational, my salary would be massive.,...I hope.

"Your coffee Sir,"

"Get me the documents concerning the deal with The Malcolm's."

"Yes sir." I said and left his office to get documents. The deal with the Malcolm's is a very serious deal I hope we get it.

"Here it is Sir," I said handing him the documents.

"Yes, tell Moses to ready the car, we would be leaving in a few minutes." He said collecting the documents from me.

"Yes Sir." I said leaving then it dawned on me that he actually said we, would I be going with him?

"Excuse me sir," I said.

"What is it?" He asked looking up.

"You said we, am I going with you?" I asked.

"Go, get my car ready, we are leaving in a few minutes." He said sternly. I guess that is his answer. So I left his office to carry out the task assigned to me. I met Moses the driver and gave him instructions on what to do. Later I went to my office to get ready for the meeting. Few minutes turned to hours and just when I thought the meeting has been cancelled, Mr. Wright called me.

"Yes Sir?"

"Meet me downstairs." He said and walked past me. Well that was my cue to leave.
We entered his amazing posh car. The drive was quiet Mr. Wright focused on his phone while I, enjoyed the view. Finally, we reached the restaurant and oh my god it was so huge and classy. This rich people have a way of enjoying themselves.

"We need to get inside now. The deal wouldn't be made if I let you stand there and stare for the rest of your life." He said pulling me back from my thoughts. I didn't know I had been staring.
We walked inside and was immediately met by a waitress.

"Any reservations Sir?" She asked in a such a flirty way.

"Yes, Malcolm and co." He replied putting his hand at the small of my back pulling me towards himself which took me by surprise.

"This way." She said more professionally.

We got to the table and saw an equally young man seating waiting for us.

"Killian?" Mr. Wright acknowledged a bit surprised.

"Henrik." The man said standing up.

"I was expecting your father." Mr. Wright said moving towards the table.

"I guess the old men decided to retire this year because I too was expecting to see your father. It's nice to meet you." Killian said pulling a hand out for a hand shake which Mr. Wright accepted.

"And who is the ravishing young lady?" Killian asked.

"She's my assistant, Ms. Good heart., Ms. Good heart, Mr. Malcolm an old friend and business partner." Mr. Wright introduced.

"It's nice meeting you Sir." I said and placing my palm in Killian's already opened palm.

"The pleasure is all mine, my lady." Killian said lifting my palm to his lips. A shiver was sent down my spine the moment his lips came in contact with my skin.

Tingles

-------------

"So," started Killian after they had wrapped up the deal and food had been ordered.

"Has it been long you took over the company?" He asked Mr. Wright who was focused on his phone.

"Just a few months ago."

"And one of the things you did first was to arrange for a new assistant. That's good, I didn't know you had such great eyes." Killian said to Henrik who just shrugged.

"You are such a sight my lady." He said looking at me.

"Oh, thanks but Mr. Wright didn't employ me, his father did." I said sipping my drink.

"Really? Wow I think the two old men had it planned from the very beginning because my father too got me an assistant. Only in my own case, she was such a dummy." Said Killian to us.

"And you think this is any better?" Mr. Wright asked referring to me with such disgust like I wasn't there.

"I bet she's better because she's still with you. I fired mine the moment I had the chance. The only thing she knew how to do was to spread her legs. She could spread her legs faster than rumors could be spread it was so terrible." Mr. Killian said disgustingly.

"You have no idea of the kind of work I had to do with her when she first started working with me." Mr. Wright said again like I wasn't beside him.

"She picked up unlike mine." Killian argued.

"I'm still here don't talk about me like I'm not here." I snapped just to prove my point.

"From your tone Rick, I feel you don't like her." Killian said looking at Mr. Wright suspiciously.

"Well darling, if he gives you a headache, the post of a being my assistant is still very vacant. I'd hire you instantly." Killian offered.

"Duly noted." I said. But that isn't a bad idea thanks Killian!

"How about we go out for lunch tomorrow, get to know each other. Henrik can't appreciate you so why remain with him? What do you say Ms. Good heart?" Killian asked me.

"Well, first of all, my name is Christiana but you can call me Christy and secondly, tomorrow I-"

"She would be busy." Henrik interrupted me immediately.

"Busy?" Killian asked looking at me with an arched brow as if to confirm what Henrik had just said.

"Yes, busy." Mr. Wright said as a matter of fact.

"How is next tomorrow?" Killian asked me not trying to give up.

"Killian she would be busy for the rest of the week even the following week." Henrik said stubbornly.

"Henrik, let her talk for herself." Killian said shutting Henrik up.

"You know what? I'd be free the entire weekend. So we could go out on Saturday and even Sunday after service."

"Perfect." Killian said smiling.

"Let me have you number Tiana." Killian said giving me a nickname already which made Mr. Wright growl. We exchanged numbers quickly and continued with our food.

"We have to go Killian, got a company to run." Henrik said standing up without letting me finish my food.

"Henrik, let her finish her food," Killian said.

"I don't have time for this, let's get going." Henrik said growling.

"It's okay, Killian." I said getting up.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Tiana, I'll call you." He said and giving me a peck and we left the restaurant.

Hey guys how y'all doin'? Y'all good? I bet u r. So its anoda chappy a shorter one nonetheless and I apologize for dat. I hope u enjoyed it. Lemme know u did by voting nd commenting.

Bye****"

#helena