Chapter 24

So this is dedicated to all my lovely readers, God bless you all and to all November babes out there this is our month to add another year. Thanks for the comments and vote, I decided not to rest till I got this out so please enjoy....

Christy's POV

I entered the Range Rover Killian sent to me, wishing that Kelvin saw it so that he'd know that I'm no longer a small girl.

The ride to Killian's mansion as I like to call it was wonderful. The cool air that kissed my face and the highlights that kept on playing along the road was something I didn't plan on forgetting in a hurry. I stepped down from the car and looked up to admire the house. I wondered why rich men chose to live in mansions but I guess that's why they are called 'rich men' I stepped into the mansion and although, this isn't my first time of visiting, I'm still dazed.

I ring his bell for the second time and heard movements behind the door.

Probably the butler

The door opened and standing before me was Killian in a chef's apron.

"Did the sickness get to your head?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously as I stepped into the house.

"Why ask that my dear rose?"

"Because, you are in a chef's apron, opening the door for me when you have a cook and a butler or steward or whatever it is you British people call them."

"I decided to give them all a day off so that I could rest without hearing their bickering." He said leading me inside his house after collecting the grocery I got him.

"So, you cook?"

"I do,"

"what did you cook?"

"That's a secret, now care to join me to dinner?" He asked bowing a little.

"Yes, please I'm starving." I said and followed him to his dinning hall.

We ate in silence for a while till Killian brought the wine, he popped it and we made s toast to more progress in the company and for long live and so on.

"I'm glad you like the food," Killian said raising his glass to his mouth.

"Yeah I do, although you are yet to tell me what this is." I said

"That a secret recipe my family owns." He explained.

"Where did you learn to cook this good?" I asked trying not to sound so amazed.