Chapter 1 ~Adoption day~

Your name is Y/n,
You are an orphan and live in and orphanage.
You are 14 years old and don't have any siblyngs.
You love to sing, dance, you play a lott of music instruments and you are very smart for your age.
You have a depression and cut yourself.
That's all you need to know for now.

Y/n POV

It has been 2 years since your parents died in a car accident. You're still tinking of them a lott.
Ever since that day you were put into an orphanage.

You never liked it there and no one was ever nice to you. It was almost adoptian day. But you didn't care because you would never get adopted anyway.

~Time skip~

It was adoptian day so they woke you up early. You went to the bathroom and took a shower. Wen you were done showering you decided to wear this:

After getting dressed you brushed your hare and put some make-up over your scars from cutting yourself after you went to the dining room for breakfast

After getting dressed you brushed your hare and put some make-up over your scars from cutting yourself after you went to the dining room for breakfast. You ate and then you went back to your room.
You waited till it was your turn to meet the people who want to adopt. You saw 7 guys from around 20.

One of them started talking: "Hi I'm Jimin, who are you?"

I started to introduce myself:" Hi I am Y/n, I am 14 years old and I love to sing, dance and play music instruments."

After I was finished they all said: "Hello Y/n", and they all introduced themselves as Jimin, Suga, Jin , Rm, Jungkook, J-hope and Taehyung.

Then Jin said: "Would you like to be our new family member?"

My eyes grow big and I ask : "Are you serious?!???" They al smiled at me and said: "Yes!"
Jin: "So what do you say?"
"I would love to" you smiled.

Jin and Suga went to sign the paperwork while the rest helpt you to pack your stuff. Everything fitted in a small suitcase when you where done Jin and Suga came back and you said goodbye to the caretakers.

The guys walked with you to a limo. You asked Jimin: "Is this your car?"
Jimin smiled and said yes. You got in the limo and sat next to Suga and Jungkook. You were very tired and yawned. Jungkook said that we where almost there. Then suddenly Suga asked : "Y/n which music instruments do you play?" " Piano, violin, guitar, flute and drum", I answered. "Wow thats a lott", said Suga. "Who teached you?", asked Taehyung. My mom did before she died I said while tears start forming in my eyes..

Hi guys I hope you liked the first chaptor, this is my first book and English is not my first language so I hope it's good🙃. The next chaptor while come in a couples dayss see ya and don't forget to votee😉.

Byeeee❤