Chapter 9 ~Hospital~

Jungkook POV

It finally was 4pm, I quickly texted Suga-hyung that we where going back in the room. Jimin went in first he putted the lights on. We saw.......

Two bodies where on the bed while I was still realizing who they where, Jimin ran to them, he yelled: "don't stand there like that, call an ambulance. Then I saw in what shape Jin was, and quickly called 911 (112 if your European like me☺) They said they would be there in 10 minutes. I went to the reception to ask help for the 10 minutes and they quickly came. Jimin was keeping to check there pulse. The ambulances and police arrived. Jimin stayed with Jin and I with Y/n. Once we got at the hospital a nurse told me I had to wait here even though I didn't want to leave her side I listened. I called Suga with tears strolling down my face as I was realising what just happened.

Phone call

Jungkook: "H-hyung come to the hospital q-quick we found Y/n and Jin"
Suga: "WHAT??!! We wil be there in 20 minutes, are they okay?"
Jungkook: "I-i don't know I'm in a waithing room. I also don't know where J-jimin is. I was in the the ambulance with Y-y/n and Jimin with Jin. Jin looked h-h-horrible." I said stuttering from the tears.
Suga: "We are almost there try to find Jimin"
With that they end the call.

I stood up from the chair to go looking for Jimin. But before I left the room Jimin walked in. He was crying just like me. I asked him how Jin was. Jimin answered: "N-not good, he had multiple internal bleedings, wh-what about Y-y/n?" "I don't know they didn't tell me anything yet" We sat there for a couple minutes untill Suga stormed in followed by Rm and J-hope they immediately bombarded us with questions. But we cutted them of by saying "We only know Jin has multiple internal bleedings" Tears started filling my eyes again. I said: "We need to go check on Taehyung too" "I will stay here for news about Y/n and Jin, you go check on Taehyung", said Suga. Rm decided to stay with him because he didn't want to leave Suga alone. We went to the reception of the hospital. J-hope asked for Taehyung a nurse answered him. "He woke up earlier today but we had to give him a setative because he was panicking to hard, you can go see him if you want the setative will work out soon", she said while wearing a fake smile. We went in his room.

Taehyung POV

I woke up, hearing voices whisper. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook and Jimin crying while J-hope was trying really hard not to cry to. They noticed me and Jimin started talking to me: "don't freak out again Tae but look we found Y/n and Jin they are here in the hospital but we don't have any news yet" I started crying and asked Jimin : "Could you ask when I can get outta here" A nurse just walked in as Jimin stood up from the chair he was sitting in. Nurse: "Mr. Kim you can leave, could you sign here?" She held a paper and a pen up I signed and told them to wait outside so I could get dressed. After that we walked to the waithing room where Suga and Rm where waithing. They saw me and asked how I was, i said fine even though I had a huge headache. Jungkook asked if there was news while they were gone. Suga and Rm shook their heads.

Suga POV

We waited for another hour until a doctor walked towards us: "Are you the guardian's from Y/n?" I immediately answered yes. He told is: "She will be fine, she was drugged so we don't exactly know when she's gonna wake up" We all sighed until J-hope spoke: "Thank you doctor but is there also news about Kim Seok-Jin (Jin's full name for the ones that don't know) The doctor shook his head and said: "My collegae's are still busy with him. I'm going back to help them" with that he left. We sat there for another 3 hours, happy that Y/n was okay, worried for Jin we still hadn't heard anything about him.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a strange white room, the lights irritated my eyes. A nurse walked in. I sight I was out that place. "Hi Y/n are you feeling okay?" She asked me, she sounded very sweet. I answered honestly that I had a headache. She explained: "The headache will be over soon, you got drugged so that's probably the reason"
I just nodded. Than I asked: "Where is Jin?" She told me he was here but she didn't know how he was yet. Her face turned a little bit more serious: "But Y/n we need talk about something" "About what?" , I asked. "Your arms, did you do that?" I nodded tears formed in my eyes. The nurse immediately comforted me "Shh don't worry everything will be okay, can you tell me why you did it?" "Because I felt that no-one cared for my *sob* but know I know better I have my oppa's *sob*" "When was the last time you cutted yourself?", she asked. "A year ago" "I'm going to need to tell your oppa's about this so they can decide if they want you to talk to someone, okay?", she said. I nodded.

"I'm going to go get them then", after saying that she left the room. After 10 minutes she came back with everyone except Jin. She said: "I will tell the doctor if there is news about Jin to come here", then she leaves the room closing the door behind her. They all hugged me. Suga spoke: "Princess we will talk about your arms when we at all home okay" I nodded while crying.

A doctor walked in before I could say anything...

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter with 1000+ words. Is Jin okay? Find out in the next chapter!
Vote if you like this book and leave a comment with what you think will happen!

Byeeee❤