Chapter 6 ~Hurt~

Jungkook POV

Visitorhours where over so we went home. Once we got home Suga rushed to his room, we could hear him slam his door. We all looked confussed at each other. Rm said: "Leave him for a bit he's probably just stressed out."

Y/n POV

After I was done eating Jin started to talk again: "Y/n listen to them, okay? I don't want anything to happen to you, you hear me?" I nodded.

Suga POV

After I calmed down I went downstairs. I got hungry and realised Jin isn't here to make dinner for us so I decided to order pizza. I asked who wanted and what kind they wanted and ordered the pizza's. In the mean time while waithing for the pizza's I apologized to Jimin for how rude I was last night. He hugged me and said: "Remember, we are here for you" We ate the pizza's and after that we all went to sleep. 

Jin POV

A men entered the room, he tied Y/n back to her chair and said to me: "I'm going to open the handcuffs and then you come with me, do anything weird and the little girl wil feel it" After he got the handcuffs off he grabbed my arm and took me with him.

Y/n POV

The man took Jin out of the room and left me behind, I was  so worried! Where do they need Jin for?!?

Jin POV

The man dragged me into a different room and tied me on a chair. More man entered the room. One of them then came to me he blindfolded me and putted tape over my mouth. The men started to laugh so I knew what was going to happen wasn't good.

Jimin POV

When I woke up I heard voices from downstairs so I went to see who was talking. Suga and Rm where talking to a policeman. Rm saw me and came to me. He said: "There are still no leads" "What about that message from yesterday?", I whispered. "I don't know", he said.

Jin POV

I heard a voice say: "I want the first punch!" I was really scared and hoping nothing would happen to Y/n. You heard the sound a camera makes when you start recording. What the hell is going on you thought until you heard demands: "Bring 100k in a purple suitcase to hotel 'Sera' room 223, tomorrow at 3pm, don't tell the cops  or this will happen to the little one too" Suddenly I felt someone hitting me hard in the stomach, they kept hitting me for what felt like hour's, I was crying  from the pain. Someone took the blindfold and tape off. Everyone left the room as I was still tied to a chair and in pain.

J-hope POV

We where eating breakfast while everyone's phone got a new message. We stopped eating and went to my room to watch the video they sended us. We decided to watch on my phone, we saw Jin tied up, blindfolded and with tape over his mouth. We heard demands: "Bring 100k in a purple suitcase to hotel Sera room 223, tomorrow at 3am, don't tell the cops or this will happen to the little one too" Jungkook said what do they mean with this?" I was about to answer that I didn't know but then they started punching Jin you could see Jin cry, we were all crying except Suga. He grabbed my phone and turned the video of. He said: "I'm going to the bank for the money" and with that he left the room.

I hope you liked chapter 6. Please leave a message with what you would like to happen so I can keep that in mind while writhing the next chapters.

Byeee❤