Chapter 2 ~The next day~

You started to cry..

Suga POV

I didn't know what to do. Taehyung was apoligizing but it was already to late she started to cry even more... I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her, it worked, she calmded down and fell asleep on my lap.

Taehyung whispered to me : "Thanks hyung." You should take her out tomorrow for ice cream or something , to make her feel better" I whispered back.

~Time skip-~

When we arraved home Y/n was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

I went back downstairs and saw the guys whispering and heard J-hope say : "Suga is so cute with Y/n, since when is he so caring?"

"I can hear that, you know", I said. I went without waithing for their reaction to the kitchen to get some water and saw Jin hyung talking to Taehyung, they where talking about what happended in the car. Jin saw me and asked if she's still sleeping I nodded.

We all went to sleep around 11pm because we needed to wake up around 9am, to have a fun day with
Y/n.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a strainge room and started panicking. Untill I remeberd I was adopted yesterday. I stood up and opend the door I went downstairs and smelled food.

In the kitchen I found Jin making pancakes. I asked Jin if I could have one already, he answered: "Of course" , and gave me one. We started a conversation while he continiood making pancakes:

Jin : "Did you sleep wel?"
Y/n : " Yes oppa"
Jin: "Did you just call me oppa?"
Y/n : " Yes, you don't want me to call you oppa?"
Jin: "No I like it i was just suprised you called me oppa so quick! Could you go wake the others Y/n, the pancakes are ready.
Y/n: "Of course oppa"

~Time skip~

You woke almost everyone up you just had to wake up Suga and then you where done.

You entered his room and tryed to wake him up, he didn't want to get up so you started hitting him with a pillow.
"Ughh 5 more minutes" , he said.

He pulled you next to him and you both fell asleep from each others warmth.

Jungkook POV

Jin told me to find out why Y/n and Suga are taking so long. So I went upstairs. When I entered Suga's room I saw the most cutest ging ever! They fall asleep together, I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I woke them up and dragged them downstairs to eat.

Jin POV

"What took you so long?", I asked. Y/n was the first to answer me : "We fell asleep again oppa" Jungkook showed me the picture on his phone that was so cutee!

Y/n POV

I noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday. So I told Jin : " I have nothing to where and I'm still in my clothes from yesterday"
Jin said smilling : "Let's go shopping!"

I smiled back. "Let's get ready Jin said when we finished breakfast, Y/n if you have nothing to where, just where this again. My room was next to Jin's and Suga's rooms.

I took a quick shower, putted my hair inti a high ponytail and covered the scars I had from cutting myself with foundation. When I was done I went back downstairs.

I talked to Tae, he was apoligizing for yesterday. I gave him a smile and said: "Don't worry about it."

Jin yelled let's go. And we all get in the car.

That was it for today I hope you liked it. It's still a little bit boring but that wil change sooon😏, I have many ideas! I hope my gramma is correct! Please vote and you of course can always leave a message with ideas☺!

Byeee❤