Chapter 4 ~Kidnapped~

Jin POV

I was still in the waithing room from the hospital I hadn't heard anything about Taehyung, so I decided to call Suga for news about Y/n.

Phone call:

Suga: "Hey Jin hyung, have you news from Taehyung? "
Jin: "No they didn't tell me anything yet, but have you heard from Y/n??"
Suga: "No, the cops are still looking for her and questioning us."
Jin: "How is everyone?"
Suga: "Jungkook is already crying for hours, Jimin too, Namjoon(or Rm choose for yourself ) and J-hope are bearily holding it together."
Jin: "What about you, Suga?"
Suga: "I can't do this Jin I'm trying but I can't do this anymore!"
Jin: "Suga calm down your doeing great, take a deep breath. I know you can do this! Just breath, take your time"
Suga: "Thanks hyung but I gotta go the police has more questions, call me if you hear from Taehyung, he must have seen something!"
Jin: "I will call you instantly if I hear something. Please text me every hour,  so I know your okay and call me if you need me"
Suga: "I will, bye hyung"
Jin: "Bye"

Still Jin POV  (just saying)

A doctor came to me and asked: "Are you Taehyung's friend?" I answered with: "Yes, I am" "There is good and bad news which one you wanna hear first?",he asked. "The bad one first please",I said. "Well Taehyung is going to be out for at least a week and the good news is he doesn't need surgery, you can go see him tomorrow during visitorhours." "Thank you doctor.", I said. I called Suga as soon as the doctor left and told him everything the doctor had said. Suga told me they where home under police protection and they would tell the police to let me in.

I had to walk home because my car was still at the mall. It was just a 15 minute walk so I didn't mind walking.
It was 10pm and already dark outside, so I used my phone as a flashlight.
I was almost home but I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and 5 guys in black surrounded me.
I couldn't go anywhere. I felt a sting in my neck and my vision got black.

Suga POV

Jin should've been back by now. After 10 more minutes I decided to call him. He didn't answer. I went to the police man which where at our door and told them that Jin is taking way too long and isn't answering his phone. They send two men to seek for him I gave them a description of the way too the hospital that Jin normally should've taken home. While waithing I went to comfort Jungkook and Jimin.

Namjoon POV

The police just told us Jin was probably kidnapped too. I was freaking out what the hell happened?!
A policeman asked me for a photo from Y/n and Jin and a piece of clothing so they could try tracking them with dogs. I gave them everything except a piece of clothing from Y/n because she was still whering the same outfit.

This was the chapter for today, I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and leave a message!

What happened to Y/n and Jin?
Find out in the next chapter...

Byeee❤