Chapter 13 ~Movie~

"Y/n, I'm sorry but we still need to talk about you're scars" Yoongi said.

Panick rose inside of me I thought he forgot ...

Y/n POV

My breathing got faster. But just before Yoongi could ask any questions, Namjoon called us out to eat dinner.

We aren't done yet Y/n, but eat first okay? Yoongi said while he left my room.

I quickly changed into a more comfortable set of clothes and went downstairs to eat. Jin wasn't fully healed yet so Hoseok cooked. He made some kind of pasta which surprisingly tasted really good. Jimin and Taehyung talked to me about room decorations, well they had a discussion about blue or pink for like 15 minutes till Namjoon ended it by saying that it's my room and my choise. So I chose blue, and they said we could go to IKEA in 2 days. Taehyung highfived me after I said blue and Jimin pouted.

I noticed that Yoongi and Jin both watched me while I ate. It made me a bit uncomfortable but I ignored it anyways, I could ask them why later.

We all finished eating and Jungkook came up with the idea to watch a movie. He kept insisting on Iron man so eventually everyone just gave in. Which leaded to everyone scrambed on the couch and floor watching the movie.

I was on the couch next to Yoongi and Jin, they insisted on sitting next to me.
They have been acting weird all day.

Okay so I know this is really short and isn't proofread but I really needed to update. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep continuing this book. Since I've lost my interest in the story so maybe I'm going to start something else, I'm not sure yet.

Thank you for supporting this book and patiently waiting!