Chapter 2

It was currently 3:00 in the morning and here  Khalessi was along with Kyleigh, driving to the airport. The plane started boarding around 3:45, so they were trying to get there as quickly as they could. "Lessi, you owe me big time for this I swear. I could be asleep right now, but no I'm driving your ass to the fucking airport at 3 in the damn morning." Kyleigh gripped the steering wheel.

  Khalessi smiled "But that's why I love you Ky because you do stuff like this for me, I'll make it up to you when I come back I promise." Kyleigh pulled up to the airport and they got out, Khalessi checked in her three huge bags of clothes. "I'm gonna miss you," Kyleigh hugged her tightly, "Be safe, have fun and meet guys." She said through tears. "Ky don't cry or your gonna make me cry." She said and Kyleigh chuckled.

  Kyleigh let go of Khalessi and kissed her cheek, she watched as Khalessi walked to her gate. "BYE KYLEIGH LUV U!" She yelled and Kyleigh waved at her with two hands.

Khalessi's outfit

Khalessi's outfit

KHALESSI POV:

  I felt bad for leaving Kyleigh but there was nothing that could be done. Luckily for me I found a seat next to a charger and I hurried and snagged the seat. A girl that was standing up glared at me, "puta,"she mumbled under her breath. As much as I wanted to cuss her out, that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do being who I am, that would add to a stereotype and I wasn't about that.

We all boarded the plane and I snagged a seat by the window, which really wasn't the smartest idea especially if I had to use the bathroom but hey, it's whatever. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep since nothing interesting was going on.

  Now I know that I draped a blanket around myself but it was a little to hot to say that it was just the blanket. Not to mention that somebody had their arms wrapped around me, I opened my eyes and there was a girl with her arms wrapped around me.

The girl had long blonde hair with orangeish tips, she was wearing a burgundy hat with a white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. "Excuse me ma'am could you get off of me?" I asked her but she didn't move.