Chapter 8

A/N: Also, feel free to listen to the song while you read. I think it adds to it. Enjoy~~
________________________________

KHALESSI POV:

The school day was finally done and I couldn't be happier. I stretched my arms and let out a groan, my back was killing me. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 3:35. "I reckon I can stay and grade for a little longer."

I shot a quick text in the group chat with ChaEun, Heize and I, telling them I would be home late. ChaEun of course started her infamous whining even through text. Heize just told me to be careful. I kicked off my heels and started to work.

About halfway through grading I got hungry so I went and grabbed my leftovers from lunch and started eating. The grades in my class were pretty good, there were a few students who needed help so I wrote their names down before moving on.

It was 5:00 by the time I finished, I collected all of my stuff including the basket from earlier and tossed my trash in the outside trash can. We don't need any roaches in my classroom, I laughed to myself. I walked down the hallway to the office and hummed to myself.

Mrs. Kim had already left which was good, she didn't need to be out late anyway. I walked to the check in room to check out. I was about to leave when I heard talking from Mr. Choi's office. I wanted to say goodbye to him before I left and thank him again for the food.

I walked up to the door and saw that it was ajar, enough for you to see in. I peeked through the gap in the door and saw the lady who threatened me earlier with Mr. Choi. Now that certainly was odd.

"Now why are you entertaining some foreign whore, when you have a family to come home to." She sat on his desk and smirked. "Don't talk about her like that Sonhee, and we're not together anymore." I gasped internally. "Oh so should I tell our daughter that you want to abandon her for some whore." "What the fuck did I just say Sonhee." He had gotten mad and her smirk only grew.

  "I don't know...maybe you should remind me." I watched her spread her legs and pull him by his tie. Okay this is my cue to leave.

  I started to walk away when my dumb phone fell and hit the floor. "Shit." It was loud, the door opened and Mr. Choi walked out with Sonhee behind him.

  "K-Khalessi...w-what are you doing here." He bent down to help me but I pushed him away. "I came to say goodbye to you, but clearly you were busy." I motioned to Sonhee who smirked. She hadn't even bothered to fix her skirt. "H-How much did you hear?" I scoffed and looked at him, "More than e-fucking-nough." He seemed at a lost for words. "K-Khalessi can we talk?" I shook my head. "There's nothing to talk about, I just wish you hadn't led me on Siwon."

  I walked out of the office despite his calls for me to come back. I couldn't believe I had just gotten played, I mean I guess there's a first for everything. As I got onto the sidewalk, I saw my bus pulling off. I chased after it, trying to wave my one free hand to no avail. It was raining outside and I didn't have an umbrella. The bus splashed into a puddle and soaked me. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." I sat down on the bench, at least it was under a covering.

  I was tired and upset, not to mention wet and cold. I reached for my phone and saw that it was ruined. I sat back against the bench seat and cried. I couldn't tell if I was crying out of pity or out of shame. "Well this is perfect." I saw a car pull up in front of me and Siwon stepped out. I rolled my eyes. I was not in the mood to see anyone, and especially not fucking Choi Siwon.

  I stood up, grabbed my stuff and began walking away from him. "KHALESSI!" He shouted after me, but I kept walking. I could hear his quickened steps against the wet pavement, he was running after me. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Blossom please," I laughed, "Don't you dare call me that." He was surprised the I had switched to Korean. "How fucking dare you!"