Chapter 5

It was Saturday which meant it was time to explore the town. Khalessi woke up and ventured into the bathroom and started the shower, after peeing and washing her hands she climbed in. Showers were always so calming, they released the tension everywhere in her body and she sighed. Khalessi climbed out of the shower and dried off, the girl walked back into her room without her towel and instantly regretted it. There was ChaEun laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. She screamed and grabbed the robe on her dresser. "CHAEUN WHAT THE FUCK!" Said girl looked over at Khalessi and blushed. "Sorry I just walked in and laid down." "You have your own damn bed but you came to mine." Heize heard the yelling between the two and walked in the room. Khalessi was trying to cover herself with a robe and ChaEun was laying on her bed.

Heize contemplated whether she really wanted to ask she decided to anyway. "So you and ChaEun huh." Khalessi ran at her and threw the closet thing at her, which happened to be scissors. Heize luckily dodged the scissors and ran to a corner of the room. "I'm gonna have to ask both of you to leave my room while I get dressed." Heize grabbed ChaEun and they walked out of the room. Maybe instead of going out today Khalessi would just stay home and take out her braids.

She walked to her closet to pick out her clothes for today. Since she had decided against going out her outfit wasn't going to be extravagant.

Khalessi grabbed her comb and walked out into the living room, Heize and ChaEun were in the kitchen arguing and she sat down in front of the tv

Khalessi grabbed her comb and walked out into the living room, Heize and ChaEun were in the kitchen arguing and she sat down in front of the tv. She began working on taking out her weave, "Can't wait to wash this mess."

Heize and ChaEun were curious and they walked into the living room to watch Khalessi. "What are you doing?" Khalessi looked at ChaEun and smiled "I'm taking out my braids." ChaEun tilted her head to the side "Why?" "I've had them in for about 3 months now." ChaEun looked at her and nodded. "That's gonna take you a while isn't it." Khalessi nodded "ChaEun and I could help you if you wanted." She looked at them and smiled "I'd appreciate that." The girls set to work on Khalessi's hair, taking out the hair and placing it in a trash bag that ChaEun had collected, after the hair started building up.

They were currently on break after taking out half of the hair. Heize slumped back on the couch and ChaEun threw herself over the arm of the couch, "I'm fucking exhausted." Heize whined and kicked her legs up. "Remember you're the ones who were so adamant on helping me." ChaEun ran her fingers through her blue locks, her roots were growing in which probably meant she would have to dye them again.

  Heize walked to the door and opened it after hearing a firm knock. She was shocked to see Mr. Choi at the door with food in hand. "Um Mr. Choi what are you doing here?" He smiled at her and handed her the food. Khalessi yelled from the living room and when she didn't get an answer, she got up and walked towards the door. She gasped and dropped her comb, Heize slowly backed away from the door with the food in hand and walked to the kitchen. Khalessi turned to get her but no one was there "Good morning Mr. Choi, why have you come?" Siwon leaned against the door fame "I think it should be pretty obvious why I came, Blossom." He smirked which made Khalessi roll her eyes.