Chapter 4

Italicized words are spoken in Korean.
____________________________________

   Khalessi walked into the shared house and was greeted with Heize doing yoga in front of the tv. "At least you can keep yourself entertained." Heize bent out of her downwards dog and smiled up at Khalessi. "I had to, ChaEun left to start on work for her business." Khalessi raised an eyebrow. "What business?" "ChaEun may seem very loopy, but she's the CEO of a fashion company." Khalessi gasped. "I didn't necessarily doubt her but I'm still surprised. Anyways, I have to get ready for a date."

Heize got up and rushed over to her, the girl squealed and bombarded Khalessi with questions. "Heize...Heize...HEIZE!" Heize covered her mouth and stood still. "Yes I'm going on a date with Mr. Choi and yes I will let you do my makeup. Now calm down love." The girl squealed once again and pushed Khalessi into the direction of her room. "I'll pick out your clothes and get my makeup stuff ready, you go freshen up. I'm about to slay you hunty." Khalessi laughed and walked into the bathroom.

She relished in the feeling of the warm water and sighed, it had been a long day working with the students. After the shower, she put on her underclothes and her robe. Khalessi walked into Heize's room and sat down in front of the vanity mirror. Heize set to work beautifying Khalessi's face. Khalessi chuckled at the intense look present on the girls face, she was really into what she was doing. Every stroke of the brush was delicate but firm and the blending was so soft it almost tickled.

  Khalessi looked out the window as Heize continued her work. Heize's face was contorted into a focused face, her cheeks were puffed out and her tongue poked from between her lips as she worked. "You look so intense." Heize snapped out of her zone and looked at Khalessi, "Yea, makeup is an escape for me so I find that I lose myself in it." Khalessi smiled at her and Heize returned it. "Ok ma'am I have finished. What do you think?"

  Khalessi looked at herself in the mirror and smiled fondly, "Heize, you did such a good job. You made me look decent for once in a while." Heize blushed and rolled her eyes playfully "I just worked with what I had and you're already beautiful Khalessi." "Awww Thank you." Heize put her brushes down and ran to Khalessi's room. When she came back, she had a White off the shoulder dress, that looked like sweater material. "We'll go try it on and here are the heels." Heize ushered her to the bathroom.