Chapter 6

KHALESSI POV:

  It was Sunday morning. Heize, ChaEun and I had gotten back to the house around 10 pm. We had spent a lot of quality time together and I knew we were getting closer as the days went on.

I sat up in my bed and looked at my phone which had lit up after a notification, I looked at the picture of Kyleigh and smiled, I missed my best friend.

  Yesterday at the Line Friends Café, I had bought an Apeach plushie that I thought Mr. Choi would like. Just to make up for being rude to him yesterday. I hope he liked it, I mean I thought it was beyond cute. I picked up my phone and texted him.

 I picked up my phone and texted him

  Mr

Mr. Choi was a fucking tease. A handsome but annoying tease. I threw the covers off of me and walked into the bathroom to shower. The shower was relaxing, like always. Thankfully this time I brought my bra and panties into the bathroom just in case ChaEun tried to pull something again.

  I moisturized my body and face and brushed my teeth. I opened the door and there ChaEun was laying on my bed again. "ChaEun it's like you don't have your own damn room." She looked over at me and rolled over to grab one of my pillows. "I know but I like your bed better, it's always warm. My bed always cold." "Probably because every time I turn around you're in my bed and not your own." ChaEun pouted and laid back down. Not caring enough to be bothered by her mood change I walked to my closet to get something. I wasn't going to wear anything that interesting because it was a lazy Sunday.