Chapter 1

(A/N) Underlined words are spoken in French enjoy~~
________________________________

Khalessi woke up to the sound of her annoying alarm, she slapped the alarm and it shut off. The girl climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Yesterday she had received a letter telling her that she had been excepted to Seoul Highschool to teach English. She had been more than excited which resulted in her spilling her coffee down the front of her white blouse.

She climbed out of the shower and dried off and walked to her room to find something to wear, today Khalessi had to get her shots today to be ready for her trip. Khalessi decided on a black top with some blue jeans and one of her coats. She pulled out her black Docs and grabbed her purse

She also decided not to put on any makeup mainly because her journey today, wasn't anywhere big

She also decided not to put on any makeup mainly because her journey today, wasn't anywhere big. After locking the house Khalessi walked down the busy streets of France enjoying the cool air that brushed her skin. France is a lovely place filled with individuals from all walks of life.

   The walk to the doctors wasn't that long and she arrived there in a few minutes earlier than her appointment.

The girl took out her phone and scrolled on instagram liking post and commenting occasionally. "Khalessi the doctor is ready for you." She looked up and followed the nurse to the check-up room. She sat down and waited, after a while the doctor and a few nurses came in. "Khalessi some of these may hurt a little," She sighed "That's fine, I can take it."

KHALESSI POV:

It took about a total of 30mins for them to give me my shots and to make sure everything was in order. My arms hurt like hell and I was a little light headed, "Khalessi.....bonjour....KHALESSI." The Doctor yelled and I finally snapped out of it. "I'm sorry, I'm a little light headed." The doctor sighed and handed me a bottle of water which I willingly took and gulped down.

I walked back into the waiting room to claim my papers and sign a few things. While I was signing the papers, the man behind the counter kept staring at me and raking his eyes over my body. "You're really cute, my love." I shot him an awkward smile and finished signing my papers.

He handed me a folder to keep my papers in, not without touching my hand (of course). There are always pervs everywhere in the world. I left the doctors office and walked back to my house.

  Originally I was from America but I moved to France when I turned 17, I moved to take care of my grandma but after she died I couldn't find it in myself to leave France. I arrived back home and walked inside. My phone went off and I saw that my friend texted me.

Kyleigh: Girl wyd?

Lessi:Nothing, just got home from the doctor after getting my shots.

Kyleigh:ooooohh how was that, do you hurt anywhere?