Chapter 9

KHALESSI POV:

I woke up and my body was extremely hot. I thought that was weird because I normally keep the fan on during the night. I tried moving around and heard a groan. This made me shoot up in shock. "Ow..fuck." I looked over and saw Mr. Choi. He was looking at me with a pained expression.

That's right, I wasn't at my place. I winced and mentally slapped myself. "Maybe warn me next time...before you try and kill my baby maker." On instinct I reached for the place that was hurting him to soothe it, when I realized what I had hit. He smirked at me, "I'm not necessarily apposed to what you're offering Blossom, but I get the idea that you didn't mean to." I pulled my hand back and felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

"As if....but I'm sorry for hitting you," he rested his hand on my thigh, "I was a little disoriented, I didn't know where I was and it was hot as hell." He nodded his head dismissively, pulling me to lay down. "Why don't you sleep with the fan on? And then you had the nerve to hug me while sleeping." He rested his head on my chest and I could tell that he wasn't listening to my ranting. I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. "You complain too much mamas, but I'll know for when you stay over next time." I don't think he realized what he called me or the fact that I liked it. "Whaddya mean next time! We never established a next time."

He chuckled and snuggled further into my chest. "Always in denial." "I'm not in denial you're just waaaay too forward." He simply huffed in disagreement and relaxed.

I reached for my phone and saw that it was 8:30 am. I almost shot up again but he didn't let me. "I already called in for the both of us, take it easy." I let out a sigh of relief, "I can't believe I'm missing work, this is so not like me."

What would my grandma say if she saw me. Here I am laying up in a Korean man's bed, missing work. I couldn't help but laugh in shame. "I can practically feel your disappointment Blossom, just enjoy it." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well as much as I'd like to lay here and sweat, I want to clean myself." Siwon groaned but released me. "Can you bring my clothes up here while I shower." He looked over at me before pressing a kiss to my cheek. Before I could get to him, he got up and rushed downstairs.

I sent ChaEun and Heize a quick text to tell them that I should be home soon.

Siwon walked in the room and handed me my clothes. I grabbed my spare underwear and my bra and headed to the bathroom. I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and there was Siwon. "Now just what do you think you're doing?" He had a look of innocence plastered on his face. "Well we're going to shower together," I laughed right in his face and he frowned, "I don't how y'all do it in Korea, but you don't get to see me naked that easily Mr." He looked at me confused "But you're my girlfriend now plus we need to conserve water." I really couldn't tell if he was serious or not. My laughing stopped as I looked at him.

"Babe I'm having a hard time telling if you're being dead ass or if you're trying to be slick." I looked at him and he still looked confused, so he was serious. "Since we just started dating, maybe we should wait to see each other naked." I saw that familiar smirk cross his face and I almost hit him.

"I'm really about to commit a serious crime." He started laughing until tears were cascading down his face. Not wanting to deal with his foolishness, I slammed the door and locked it.

"Come on Blossom I didn't mean it." He knocked one the door. "Khalessi....baby...my love." I shook my head and climbed in the shower. "Lord give me the strength." I whispered to myself.