"Im grounded.."

BEFORE WE START THEY ARE 16 AND 17 SO CALM YOUR TITS! OR WHATEVER AGE YOU WANT THEN TO BE!
——————————————————————
Eddies POV
Me and Richie have been dating for a 2 months now. We hung together everyday. But today I was grounded because I got a b+ on my math test. I got bored. So I tiptoed to the telephone and called Richie. I tried to stay quiet because my mom was sleeping. She was also homophobic. So she could never know about me and Richie.

"Hello this is Richie Tozier how the fuck is calling right now?", Richie said on the other side of the telephone. "Hey rich." I said whispering. "Hey baby boy. What's up?". "Can you come over?I'm grounded so I can't go over to your house.". "Sure be over in a few. Bye love you!"."Bye love you to.". I couldn't wait for Richie to come over.

Richies POV
I was on my to Eddies house. I basically ran because I wanted to see him. I know I saw him at school today which was 2 hours ago. But I just need to see him.

(Time skip)

Once I got there I knocked on his window. He rushed to the window. "Hey baby boy." I said. "Hey babe." he then said. "Is the door locked?" I asked. He nodded in response. It didn't look like it but I didn't think much of it. I then smashed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back. I put my hands around his waist and he put his hands around my neck. I then said onto his lips to jump. He did. And I brought us to his bed. I sat down. Ed's legs on both sides of me. I then kissed his neck. Then back to his lips. Eddie then tugged on his shirt. But before he could take it off Ms. K walked in.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON EDDIE!!!". She basically screamed at Eddie. Eddie then jumped off me. "Uhhh....mom... i-it's n-not what it looks like." he said tears threatened to come out his eyes. I then rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "THEN WHAT IS IT EDDIE!! WHAT IS IT!!!". Tears now going down Eddies eyes. He just look down at the floor crying. "Ms.K can you calm down a bit?!" I said to her. "GET OUT MY HOUSE YOUNG MAN!! GET OUT!!" She said. Before she could kick me out I kissed Eddie and told him it going to be okay. Then kissed his forehead. I mouthed I love you to him. He did the same. I then went out the front door.

On my way back I was worried about him. I just hope she didn't abuse him or something. I just hope he is safe.
————————————————————————
AYEEEE PEOPLE! I know I made this one more dramatic because I had this idea for awhile. So yaaa. I'm probs going to do a thing where ms. K talks to Ed's probably. Idk yet. But ya. Plz vote. And ✌🏼